Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Parks report

Member(s) of staff: Parks
Member(s) of staff's rank: staff manger
Date of Incident: 30/09/23
information about the incident: So i was killed by parks so i made a report for RDM later got told that it was crossfire. In the sit i asked if one of my friend could be added to help me explain because it felt like two admins was ganging up on me. Later i was returned and then brought back seconds later. Parks gagged me and then began to speak to me like a child with out letting me speak. I feel like the lack of professionalism in server higher up is terrible and it needs to be addressed. A clip is linked here: https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/1wqOyWG-o4czFX/d1337sBBakou?invite=cr-MSxydTEsMTczMDE1NzQ3LA After this (in RP) he came up to me as i was walking down the road waiting for a friend and it felt like he was being patronising towards me asking if i was alright as things like that.

parks

Support Manager
Management
Head-Admin
Staff Member
I had to speak to you like that as anytime I tried to talk to you beforehand you screamed and shouted. You followed me around the whole day and wouldn't leave me alone, some of you screaming down your microphones at me etc. https://medal.tv/clips/1wqHVBbTEqXP4A/vpSD3Vfy4?invite=cr-MSxzVVYsMTgyMzgzNTI4LA Here is what you reported me for when it was clearly crossfire as you walked behind a man with a gun out. Matos deemed it crossfire to which you started shouting how you're outnumbered and you want to add your friend to the sit. You misheard what I said so I teleported you back, gagged you and told you what I really said. You wouldn't let me talk so I had no other option to gag you, if you make a sit you cannot just shout over the other person it doesn't help your case in the slightest. You were screaming and shouting like a child and you are complaining you were spoken to like one, if you act mature and respectful you will find out I will respond the same way.

Hello, you made a sit with the reason RDM, You then sent me a clip, I then deemed the clip crossfire, you then began arguing with me about my judgement, then you wouldn’t let parks speak to explain his side of the story and began asking to bring someone who had nothing to do with the sit to the sit, because “you felt outnumbered” he then gagged you which I was also about to do. So he could explain his side.

Gatesway

Community Owner
Community Management
Denied.

Intrinsically parks has done nothing wrong based on the context of the situation. It may not have been ideal, but it's nothing to sound the alarm bells for.

Thank you for your report.

Top Bottom