Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied PD Discord Unban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Kirai
Discord: @godkingkirai
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:167987611
Date of ban issue: 3-4 months ago if I'm not wrong
Member of staff: Formerly John Fries if i remember correctly
Ban reason (screenshot): inappropriate message without any discussion
Why should we unban you?:

A few months ago we were in a call with HUs and I've found a terrible/disgusting copy pasta online that i thought people would find funny, I dmd others without thinking and one of them was John Fries who was under the age of 18, I didn't know that and did a disgusting mom joke that I shouldn't have in the first place. I apologized to John and discussed this with other staff members, in the end I was banned from the Police Discord. I felt terrible and was ashamed to even Appeal and left for a couple of months until now that I'd like to take another look into RiversideRP if you deem okay.

TL;DR, No excuses, I should not have done it and should've known better now that I've hit the age of 18 and be more mature

Last edited:

AutoBans

Community Manager
Developer
Discord Manager
Superadmin
Community Management
If this is a discord ban appeal please post your discord id/username in the appeal.

AutoBans

Community Manager
Developer
Discord Manager
Superadmin
Community Management
Denied, dming other players of the server with messages that you're gonna "rape their mum" is not something that is appropriate whatsoever. That was not the only thing you said but i will not be going into detail.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom