Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Accepted perm ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: KlevsPlaton
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:566792073
Date issue of the ban: 16/02/23
Staff: junior
Ban reason: Advertising another server
Why we should unban you: I am sorry that I said to my friend that he should join me in another policerp server as I didnt think it will count as advertising and he did not mean to report me because he has a disability issue and he cant help himself but I will make sure to never mention other servers again to riverside members.

Last edited:

jakey

Staff Manager
Forums Manager
Head-Admin
Staff Management
Staff Member
Graphics Designer
Generic was not the staff member that banned you

Idk mate .

The way you acted during your 3 day ban and the fact that you went straight to a rival server and started advertising that server is definitely something I wouldn't like for a server on my Own.

All I can really see is a apology thinking it will get you unbanned

I'll leave it upto server management to decide weather you get unmanned or a reduced ban.

However I'd like to add the multiple reports made on you . The multiple sits you have been in .

If a 3 day ban won't stop you from minging (going onto discord creating arguments advertising rival servers) but a permanent ban will make you give us a sorry . I belive in the servers best interest you should atleast get a 2 month ban however this is upto leeroy

i didn't think telling someone to join me is advertising and i did not know it even was a rival server all i did was go to policerp and it was the 2nd server that came up

Last edited:
I’m slightly confused here. Did your “friend” report you for advertising to our staff team? And if so, you claim he did it by mistake due to a disability?

I’m slightly confused here. Did your “friend” report you for advertising to our staff team? And if so, you claim he did it by mistake due to a disability?
So he reported me for telling him to join me in a server but he told me he is sorry about it and he did not mean it because of his disability which makes him do stuff for no reason

You trying to make the excuse of "his disability made him do it". After 17 warns you should have looked at the rules, it is clear that any form of advertising results in a permanent ban. You told your friend who is an active member of this community to join you on a rival server. The only reason you did that was because you were banned on here for 3 days. I don't think your ban should be revoked and if by some chance this gets accepted you should stay banned for at least a month.

Alright so I am this so called friend of his. Basically what happened is I got mad at him idk why I think he was kind of just mouthing off to me or just being annoying and I had enough of it. So when he messaged about the server I reported him. Just to clarify, what he calls disabilities is just my behavioural issues and ADHD. I mean all he wanted to do was to play police RP because he got banned, so he joined the 2nd most popular server in the Police RP tab and he got to evolution, he knew nothing about it being a rival server and I understand that. Its just that I made it seem like he did it purposeful because I got annoyed.

I don't think he deserves a perma ban for just trying to play on his favourite server which is riverside. He got a 3 day ban but he still wanted to play a police rp so he joined the 2nd most popular. He was just trying to enjoy police RP. He invited me to play on it because he didnt have much friends on that server as he had just started and he said "It is an exact copy of riverside but less players and less stuff". At most I think he deserves his original 3 day ban or maybe a few days more ban but that would be the lowest I would think is debatable for all of the warns taken into account and all that happened. Atleast a week or a few days above 3 days of a ban is the most if we just ignore the situation and take all what happened here as compensation. He deserves a second chance. He just wanted to play Riverside I don't think that should be a crime. It was my fault for making it seem like a serious thing when all he wanted to do was play police RP. If anything I should get a few day ban aswell for causing the whole scenario even though I can't really control my anger that much.

Last edited:
Plus his original ban was three days. He would've been unbanned tomorrow if this whole situation wouldn't have happened. So even the lowest a few days or even tomorrow, if we just get rid of this situation because I think this is getting ridiculous. So if you do decide upon it. A few days would be a good time even to compensate for the situation and his original ban which was 3 days. Meaning tomorrow he would be unbanned if this didnt happen.

MoDesigns

Community Owner
Developer
Superadmin
Community Management
Think all of this might be a huge misunderstanding, however you are a regular rule breaker, you pride yourself in “not reading the rules” and think it’s cool to have so many warns. You do realise this doesn’t tip in your favour. You’re here begging to be unbanned but break rules for fun.

You’ll be on your last warning and unbanned tomorrow when your original ban was supposed to be over.

I’m gonna be monitoring bans-kicks-warns if I see multiple warns and kicks again you’re getting banned for NITRP.

AutoBans

Community Manager
Developer
Discord Manager
Superadmin
Community Management
Declined! Bad boy always minging and not caring about rules 😡

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom