Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Accepted Perma Ban

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Depression
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:539736356
Date of ban issue: 31/1/23
Member of staff: Legal Lee
Ban reason (screenshot): Perma, Explot into plat area
Why should we unban you?: Active NHS, like to build and rp, and had no warns until that point (counting the ban as a warn)
Other: i was afk then i came back to being in the plat area in a sit there

Last edited:
-1 - You clearly decided to go in there for monetary gain to benefit yourself and your friend. When i did encounter you both glitching through the blocked prop you decided to run off and then change jobs... You then proceed to lie and say that "a platinum member let you in" When checked no one let you in, and you exploited your way in there by using the precision tool. (Which This Showed In Logs And Your Friend Did Say That You Both Exploited) The way that you chose to exploit had a sign warning that you will be perma-banned for your actions, you and your friend of course did not listen and decided to exploit and get a ban. This is a 100% Deserved Ban and i don't think you had intentions of "Being AFK in The Plat Area" (So You Have Lied Again ON A BAN APPEAL)... You clearly do not deserve to be trusted within the community due to your lies and also choices towards breaking the rules. When i did encounter your friend and froze him, his words were "Oh No" Meaning that you BOTH knew that you were breaking a serious rule.
I May add additional Info If Required. I also have BOBI As a Witness to the rule breakage... Thanks for reading ⚜️Legal Lee⚜️

-1 - You clearly decided to go in there for monetary gain to benefit yourself and your friend. When i did encounter you both glitching through the blocked prop you decided to run off and then change jobs... You then proceed to lie and say that "a platinum member let you in" When checked no one let you in, and you exploited your way in there by using the precision tool. (Which This Showed In Logs And Your Friend Did Say That You Both Exploited) The way that you chose to exploit had a sign warning that you will be perma-banned for your actions, you and your friend of course did not listen and decided to exploit and get a ban. This is a 100% Deserved Ban and i don't think you had intentions of "Being AFK in The Plat Area" (So You Have Lied Again ON A BAN APPEAL)... You clearly do not deserve to be trusted within the community due to your lies and also choices towards breaking the rules. When i did encounter your friend and froze him, his words were "Oh No" Meaning that you BOTH knew that you were breaking a serious rule.
I May add additional Info If Required. I also have BOBI As a Witness to the rule breakage... Thanks for reading ⚜️Legal Lee⚜️
if you believe i lied thats what you think, i cant change that but said what i know

MoDesigns

Community Owner
Developer
Superadmin
Community Management
Why did you inspect element your store page? I was thinking that a permanent ban was too harsh but the fact you've purposely lied twice now changes my mind.

Upto Leeroy to accept or deny this.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-01-31 at 08.54.10.png
    Screenshot 2023-01-31 at 08.54.10.png
    187.3 KB · Views: 16
This appeal has been accepted-ish.

Your ban will be reduced to one week and your money will be reset. If you are found trying to glitch into the platinum area again, you will be permanently banned without the possibility of appealing. I would recommend purchasing platinum at rsrp.uk/store to avoid any more unwanted bans relating to the platinum area.

If you have any questions contact me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom