Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Player Report requested by Ohm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Member: INS max
Member's Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:18907654
Date of Incident: 27/10/23
Information: I was driving to beach behind INS Max who had just made an arrest and we came to the garage entrance of PD. A player with the error sign model was on the pavement by the garage entrance and INS Max decided to slightly mount the curb in order to VDM him (Dark Sky). I then stopped and walked up to INS Max's car to ask what he was doing running people over and he reversed into me while closing the door proceeding to VDM me also. In the sit the SOD Ohm couldn't warn him for VDM for some reason and I would like him warned so he doesn't carry on car minge'ing as PD.
Evidence on Incident: https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/1AFZ0Gz2dPrp16/d1337vvtTLYz?invite=cr-MSxYaGYsMjAyODA3ODM0LA
INS Max 1768 killed Dark Sky using prop_vehicle_jeep | INS Max 1768 killed LIL APE using prop_vehicle_jeep

King ET

Senior-Admin
Staff Member
Denied.

I think the first one which was dark sky was an accident since he was not going fast which normally shows the intent but was simply driving into the garage at a slow speed. And your death was simply the car getting flung by the garage doors which started to crush the car and sent it flying while you were next to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom