Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Q0BJ STAFF APP V2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Q
  • Staff Applications
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Official​

Section A: Applicants background

1.1: What is your in-game name? Q0BJ
1.2 How old are you? 14.
1.3 Do you have a working microphone? Yes I do.
1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? 28 to 25days straight
1.5 Are you fluent in English? Yes
1.6 What is your SteamID?Steam ID: 76561199503606446
1.7 What is your Discord? ZUEZIA
1.8 References (if any)? No references

Section B: Definitions and critical thinking:

2.1: Define RDM and provide two examples: rdm is when a person kills another person for no reason .For example Jamie kills Owen for running past him and saying "sup nerd" that would be rdm because no damage or raid was happening

2.2: Define NLR and provide two examples: NLR is when someone dies and comes back. FOR example Jamie get killed by Owen during a hostage situation and Owen comes back and kills Jamie Owen would be facing a warn for NLR and RDM.

2.3: Define FearRP and provide two examples: FearRP is when someone is under gunpoint by multiple people and he kills both gunmen but dies. For example Owenis getting mugged by Jamie gustav and mio and Owen pulls a gun and kills mio and Jamie and then he gets reported for fear rp and then he would get a warn.

2.4: What is homophobia and provide two examples: homophobia is when someone is being rude or mean to someone because of their sexsuality. For example Owen finds out Jamie is transgender and Owen say "fucking tranny" and Jamie reports that and with a clip provided Owen would be warned for homophobia or if someone said I hate gay people implying that being homosexual is bad.
2.5 What is racism and provide two examples:racism is going against someone because of there race. For example Owen kills Jamie and says "it's because your black monkey" that would be racism and with a clip it would result in a warn

Please answer the following questions as if you were a Trial-Mod:

2.6: William has adverted carjack and stolen an NHS members vehicle. Joe reports him for failing to advert carjack. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? first review a clip or tp to willaim to see if hes inside of it if so then i would warn willaim for crimes against NHS.

2.7: Joe has reported William for shooting at him for no reason. William states that he was not shooting for no reason, he adverted PD raid. William has killed 6 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? ask William if they adverted since they have tell Joe that they did advert check logs to check pos if Joe was not in the pd then William would get a warn and the 6 people he killed would be mrdm if they were all out of pd but it needs a report

2.8: Joe (Drug dealer) has built a base on the sidewalk. William raids Joes base with no advert. Joe kills William. William gets a new gun and drives straight back and kills Joe and sells all his drugs. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? Check logs and receive a clip for the drug selling id also tell Joe that he can't build on sidewalk unless hobo then warn William for FTA NLR RDM then I would get a higher up admin to refund Joe his money

2.9: William as a Commander in the Police is hosting a meeting he adverts “Pd meeting | Starting 5m | Important topics | No major crimes” Joe as a Jihad adverts bombing and ends up killing 10 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? There is no jihad job so I would warn Joe for rdm and if they all reported Joe it would be mrdm

Section C: Questions

3.1: Why should we choose you over other applicants? I have experience with staff I just need to be trained about the bans and I am active on the server and when I was ex staff I took all sits available

3.2: If you were in a situation you did not know how to handle what would you do? I would ask for a higher up staff member or check staff handbook

3.3: Do you have previous experience staffing servers? Yes I do for about 20h before the server was shut down

3.4: List three strengths that you have that will help you staff: I am experienced. i have a medium rep but good with some. And I know when someone is lying.

3.5: List three weaknesses that may affect you when you’re staff:I am dyslexic so I might get some typing wrong. I sometimes forget to cloak happened when I was staff in different server. I forget stuff sometimes.

3.6: Why do you want to be a staff member? I enjoy looking after servers and I like to make sure people can actually have fun

3.7: Do you have any disabilities (or other issues) that may impact your ability as staff? Dyslexic

Have you received any help when creating this application? No
Do you consent to further fact-checking and background checking? Yes

Just want to say i dont know if its been 2 weeks yet but yh anyways it may seem like i put no effort into this but i did spent about 10 15mins and this is the same one as my last staff app because my other one was denied for asking staff to look over it and i didnt know anything else to say.

(It has only been a week, since your application was denied So you are fine to make a new application)

-Section C is extremely rushed and undetailed. I expect more text regarding 3.1
-2.3 Your explanation is partly wrong for Fear RP.
-Your examples in questions 2.0-2.4 Only provide one example when it asks for two per question.

Overall your application seems rushed and your understandings of the rules is Ok-ish.

Last edited:
-1 very rushed and lacks detail, was denied less than 2 weeks ago and would be a negative addition to the staff team

Unfortunately I do have to agree with both Arctic and Liam's points, but just to add on:
-You provided your SteamID64 when you should provide your SteamID for everything on this server (small but just pointing it out)
-I had some experiences of you being immature after being dealt with by staff
-2.6 lacks detail, you should be proactive and mention returning the vehicle to the NHS member

Some tips for your next application:
-Try to improve your formatting to make it easier to read (for reference, have a look at John Fries' application)
-Try to improve your grammar, as you have not used any commas, it looks
unprofessional
-Try to also improve your general detail in all questions, along with Arctic's mention of you only providing 1 example when the question asks for two

Azz

Denied.

Please improve your application. There is a lot of good feedback on this application, use this if you wish to apply again.

You may apply again in two weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom