Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

RACISM ON DICORD???

1643749373648.png
JOINED THE SERVER AND THERE IS RACIAL SLURS!!! Reported the server to discord, this is disgusting

I'm sorry to inform you but this says Niger, officially the Republic of the Niger, is a landlocked country in West Africa named after the Niger River. Niger is a unitary state bordered by Libya to the northeast, Chad to the east, Nigeria to the south, Benin and Burkina Faso to the southwest, Mali to the west, and Algeria to the northwest. Here is the national flag for niger.

Attachments

• niger.jpg
    niger.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 1
I'm sorry to inform you but this says Niger, officially the Republic of the Niger, is a landlocked country in West Africa named after the Niger River. Niger is a unitary state bordered by Libya to the northeast, Chad to the east, Nigeria to the south, Benin and Burkina Faso to the southwest, Mali to the west, and Algeria to the northwest. Here is the national flag for niger.
Oh thank you for informing me of this. Glad the server isn't racist they just want ppl to know niger love chicken and water melon

Top Bottom