Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Accepted Reaper's Staff application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Section A: Applicants background

1.1: What is your in-game name? Reaper
1.2 How old are you? 18
1.3 Do you have a working microphone? Yes
1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? at least 1 year now
1.5 Are you fluent in English? yes
1.6 What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:0:78033673
1.7 What is your Discord? ghost.0596
1.8 References (if any)? nope

Section B: Definitions and critical thinking:

2.1: Define RDM and provide two examples: Random Death match

EX A: A person kill another on street without any reason

EX B: a person raid the pd and kill the police but without advert

2.2: Define NLR and provide two examples: New life rules

EX A : Got killed by a hitman but you once you respawn you went back and kill that hitman is against the rule

EX B : in pd raid if officer KIA during pd raid he have to wait 5 mins or the raid over before going back.

2.3: Define FearRP and provide two examples: when you out number of weapons you have to follow the order of that person or group

EX A: A person points a weapon at you and tell you to give him 5k with advert but you take out the weapon to fight back is against the rules

EX B: A group of armed Thief having gun point at you and tell you to follow but you decide to flee is also against the fearrp

2.4: What is homophobia and provide two examples: calling him the f word or g word

EX A : A person tell you he is a homosexual but you decided to mock on him and call his name

EX B : Harass him or her by keep calling g word

2.5 What is racism and provide two examples: insult the victim by his or her colour

EX A : Type the n word in chat

EX B : Speak the n word in the mic

Please answer the following questions as if you were a Trial-Mod:

2.6: William has adverted carjack and stolen an NHS members vehicle. Joe reports him for failing to advert carjack. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?

First is to bring William to the sit and told him whats happening then tell him the rules that stole the NHS vehicle is forbidden and he should advert it and check on his warn history and hand out the proper punishment of warn if is his first time then tell him to do !motd to read the rules if he dont know it well

2.7: Joe has reported William for shooting at him for no reason. William states that he was not shooting for no reason, he adverted PD raid. William has killed 6 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?

First is to check the log and see does mr. William adverted it or not if not. If not i will bring the victim first to the sit and ask for any clip for the evidence if so then i will bring William to the sit and tell him that he will be banned for MRDM and i will call the Mod who is not on trial to do the 1 week cool down ban

2.8: Joe (Drug dealer) has built a base on the sidewalk. William raids Joes base with no advert. Joe kills William. William gets a new gun and drives straight back and kills Joe and sells all his drugs. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?

Bring the Victim first then ask for a clip if he have it, then check the logs to look for more evidence. if the report is correct then bring William to the sit and tell him he against the rules of RDM and NLR and check for his warn History and hand out the punishment of warning if is his first time to do so.

2.9: William as a Commander in the Police is hosting a meeting he adverts “Pd meeting | Starting 5m | Important topics | No major crimes” Joe as a Jihad adverts bombing and ends up killing 10 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?

Check the log first to see if is true. Ff it is, give a warn with a ban of MRDM and call mod who is not on trial to hand out a 1 week ban
Section C: Questions

3.1: Why should we choose you over other applicants? Had lots of Mod experience on the other server and i am pretty active due to im the SCO19 HU so will be on the the server if i have nothing else need to do which is important and also i give respect to every players who is on the server even they had some issue with me.

3.2: If you were in a situation you did not know how to handle what would you do? Check the hand book first if there is one or ask the senior moderator for assistance and learn from them to know more about staffing and getting better then finally hand out the fair judgement to the player who is in the trouble

3.3: Do you have previous experience staffing servers? Yes on the other server which is a military rp server as a moderator but also host some mini event sometimes.

3.4: List three strengths that you have that will help you staff:
1. Had experience before of staff on other server so i will be a fast learner
2. Know the rules and know how to follow it and how to execute it
3. Fair judgment on every player or officer so i won't show any mercy just because he is my friends

3.5: List three weaknesses that may affect you when you’re staff:
Well is the Time zone i guess due to im not live in the UK but i can conquer it and other than that still waiting to be discovered

3.6: Why do you want to be a staff member?
The reason why is because i feel uselees when comes up with some staff issue and i cant even deal with it and this feeling feel terrible especially saw people RDMing or breaking the rules and since i had left the staff team from other server, i always want to do the staff thing again in this server and i play this server alot which i really enjoy so i hope i can make server's players enjoy the server and having a brilliant experience.

3.7: Do you have any disabilities (or other issues) that may impact your ability as staff?
well not really so far as i can know now.

Have you received any help when creating this application? No
Do you consent to further fact-checking and background checking? Yes

Last edited:
Netural

+1's
]
Mature,
Has good potentional for staff

-1's
application lacks detail in section C, looks liked it was rush

+1
I personally think you would be a great fit as I have never seen you warned an you are a great SCO HU from what I have seen as you take your job very seriously and therefore in my opinion you would be great for staff!

+1

Good guy, mature and active.
But like Arctic said, Section C is lacking a bit of detail, but if you edited that and added a bit more detail I would be happy to change it to a +1
Changed to +1, added more detail now, good application.

Last edited:
i just add something else. But, thanks for using your free time to leave the comments to reminding me for detail so much appreciate.

Mr Nobody

Senior-Admin
Staff Member
+1 I have only had positive experiences with you, you are very professional when I meet you in game, very active and I would say you would be a great addition to the staff team

parks

Support Manager
Management
Head-Admin
Staff Member
Accepted.

Please DM me on discord to schedule your interview!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom