Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Closed ReVamp Staff Report

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bugware

Junior-Admin
Staff Member
Member(s) of staff: ReVamp
Member(s) of staff's rank: TMOD
Date of Incident: 12/2/23
Information about the incident. Please include as much detail as possible: Was doing an RS Tryout when i was banned for ltap. This ended up being a misban, but it took a solid 15 minutes for revamp to notice and, according to somebody who was on the server, Revamp wasn't even the one to unban me. I received no formal apology or response from ReVamp other than when i was unbanned when he simply said "unbanned".
Evidence on the incident: File is too large to export, but i would happily screenshare it.

Hello there,

Firstly I would like to formally apologise for banning you, I was in the middle of banning somebody, and after entering their Steam ID I accidentally selected you off the players list, which changed the Steam ID and banned you instead. You stated here that it took me fifteen minutes to respond, but I immediately notified godlez, who I was in a call with at the time. You were unbanned a few minutes after this.

Apologies,
ReVamp.

This wont be accepted or denied it will just be closed
ReVamp made a mistake then quickly tried to rectify the situation, as a trial-mod he can not unban so he asked Zaxe and Godlez to unban you and you were unbanned within 7 minutes , trial-mods can make mistake this was not on purpose or malicious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom