Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Closed ReVamp Staff Report

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bugware

Mentorship Manager
Management
Appeals & Reports
Senior-Admin
Staff Member
Member(s) of staff: ReVamp
Member(s) of staff's rank: TMOD
Date of Incident: 12/2/23
Information about the incident. Please include as much detail as possible: Was doing an RS Tryout when i was banned for ltap. This ended up being a misban, but it took a solid 15 minutes for revamp to notice and, according to somebody who was on the server, Revamp wasn't even the one to unban me. I received no formal apology or response from ReVamp other than when i was unbanned when he simply said "unbanned".
Evidence on the incident: File is too large to export, but i would happily screenshare it.

Hello there,

Firstly I would like to formally apologise for banning you, I was in the middle of banning somebody, and after entering their Steam ID I accidentally selected you off the players list, which changed the Steam ID and banned you instead. You stated here that it took me fifteen minutes to respond, but I immediately notified godlez, who I was in a call with at the time. You were unbanned a few minutes after this.

Apologies,
ReVamp.

This wont be accepted or denied it will just be closed
ReVamp made a mistake then quickly tried to rectify the situation, as a trial-mod he can not unban so he asked Zaxe and Godlez to unban you and you were unbanned within 7 minutes , trial-mods can make mistake this was not on purpose or malicious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom