Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Revamp - Staff Report

Status
Not open for further replies.
Member(s) of staff: Revamp Sayed
Member(s) of staff's rank: Moderator
Date of Incident: 02/01/24
Information about the incident. Please include as much detail as possible: I came to suburbs after reports of shots being fired, there was also a vehicle I was chasing that had been reported. Revamp came up to us, didn't advert, shot and killed 3 PD officers. There was no raid happening as there was no warrant, NCA were not present.
Evidence on the incident: https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/1MPbOEtlPjYyB4/d1337ILfMGg7?invite=cr-MSxrN3gsMTk5MjAwOTI4LA

Hello Sabr,

From before the time of this clip police and the medic (which you can see running back) were advancing on my base and were pushing in on my base. I was on a Discord call at the time with these other people and they were fighting you so I flanked behind as you can see in the clip and then killed you, and no counter advert would be needed since the other police officers were shooting members of my base/gang. I understand the confusion because you just arrived at the scene.
If you have any further questions or queries please let me know,
Revamp.

Last edited:
The combat situation was invalid due to there being no raid occuring and no reason for your faction to be engaging in combat.
Very sorry for the late reply as I hadn't seen it, as seen in the clip, it looked as if you weren't sure what was going on as you were scoping around completely different buildings to the other officers. As you can see at the beginning one of my base mates gets killed so therefore rule D15 applies.

Azz

Hi sabr,

Revamp is in fact correct. Due to it not being an official raid or arrest you do not need to advert counter if a person you are affiliated to is being shot at or has been killed.

"For countering combat situations that don't require an advert (which involve someone on the same custom job, faction or gang being shot at), you do not need to advert counter."

Any questions feel free to drop me a message.

Thanks for the report.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom