Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Accepted saq sayed banned for nitrp version two at the request of mo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: saq sayed
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:56270030
Date of ban issue: 12/2/2023
Member of staff: console (mo done it)
Ban reason (screenshot):

1701573405253.png

Why should we unban you?:
I got perma banned for "exploiting" after I spawned my car in multiple times and was roleplaying as a "car salesman" giving Bugatti's to people. a admin flew over to me and said he couldn't physgun me and banned me.
When i joined the discord they politely explained to me that they thought i was exploiting and unbanned me. I continued to play for around a hour before logging off. I logged back on 5 hours later and was banned from console for NITRP
Judging by the definition of Roleplay: "Role-playing or roleplaying is the changing of one's behavior to assume a role, either unconsciously to fill a social role, or consciously to act out an adopted role" If mo, the admin that banned me, was on the scene during this incident at the time. Or even viewed clips that were shown to me by the other admins. There is solid proof within them that i am in fact roleplaying my situation. If I didn't have any intent to roleplay, why would i play police roleplay? There is absolutely NOTHING noting this is against the rules in the rules and regulations, as i have religiously read through it. There is multiple people that spawns in more cars than me and that this in fact was shown to me to another player. and this is IN FACT NOT IN THE RULES AND REGULATIONS

Is this what honest players that read the rule and regulations like the bible get? is this what they deserve? I read the rules. all of them

Provided below is a individual spawning more cars than me! and the admins in question turn blind eye?

Mo telling me to MAKE ANOTHER APPEAL: 1701905213786.png

Attachments

• someonedoingit.png
    someonedoingit.png
    229.1 KB · Views: 10
may i ask when you rejoined and played were you still playing as a car salesman, and what were you doing at 10-15 minutes before logging off as usually it tells us who banned you here it just says admin console

may i ask when you rejoined and played were you still playing as a car salesman, and what were you doing at 10-15 minutes before logging off as usually it tells us who banned you here it just says admin console
no of course i didn't rejoin as car salesman or spawn cars again after that warning in discord. last 10-15 minutes i just remember walking around i don't even recall any interaction i had with anyone after i rejoined.

So your saying you found something in the game which wasnt intended to happen (Duping cars)
and instead of reporting it you used it
that exploiting mate and your lucky you only got a 2 week ban

So your saying you found something in the game which wasnt intended to happen (Duping cars)
how am i suppose to know its a exploit and not something you guys have added in base game? even when people do it too in the community but administration turns a blind eye to everyone but me? is it because they donate more? I'm lucky I have a two week ban? this server is lucky I'm still actively trying to be apart of its community after the unjust ruling that was handed down upon me

How am i suppose to know its not suppose to happen if there's no where in the rules and regulations about not doing it that it is a exploit?

how is duping cars meant to be in the server ?
Use abit of common sense
Unowning cars just to spawn another one in to sell it and get money is clearly exploiting
There is rules about exploting
there is even a rule about using your common sense
and yes your lucky its only 2 weeks cause im sure they could have perma banned you

how is duping cars meant to be in the server ?
Use abit of common sense
Unowning cars just to spawn another one in to sell it and get money is clearly exploiting
There is rules about exploting
there is even a rule about using your common sense
and yes your lucky its only 2 weeks cause im sure they could have perma banned you
I can tell you lack understanding in my situation and that’s OK. No i did not profit off this No i did not sell any car from this. No money was ever duped. I didn’t even know you could sell them over and over again until you have just spat it. I wish since you wasn’t apart of my original incident that you refrain from commenting as you obviously lack understanding in this current situation .

I can tell you lack understanding in my situation and that’s OK. No i did not profit off this No i did not sell any car from this. No money was ever duped. I didn’t even know you could sell them over and over again until you have just spat it. I wish since you wasn’t apart of my original incident that you refrain from commenting as you obviously lack understanding in this current situation .
Using that logic you are also lucky since they could perm ban everyone if they so choose.
I shouldn’t be required to have “common sense” if i follow all the rules and regulations vigorously

due to most staff members or members of the community who weren't there, people asking questions helps staff understand the situation and can help your appeal junior asked a great question that furthers our understanding of why you were banned and whether you should be unbanned

due to most staff members or members of the community who weren't there, people asking questions helps staff understand the situation and can help your appeal junior asked a great question that furthers our understanding of why you were banned and whether you should be unbanned

Okay brother i just read rules and regulations it just said if u wasn’t directly involved in the situation is why i responded because you know i read the rules and regulations. It’s just confusing because some rules aren’t in the rules and regulations and some rules can be broken at admin discretion OR completely ignored if you are known in the community

King ET

Senior-Admin
Staff Member
Accepted.

In the future just make sure not to do this since the server does lag when there are too many cars so keep that in mind. So if you do this again then I will not be accepting and it will likely be a worse punishment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom