Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied SCO19 Mabey PD

Suggestion Suggestion I Armed Police Truck like the vito But has Reinforced windoes/tires but both can be shot out with a barage of bullets
How will this benefit the community: Could improve RP cause when the windows are shot you insta lose damage and same with tires so if you have them reinforced it could make it better
Links:

Attachments

• download.jpg
    download.jpg
    8.1 KB · Views: 13

Although I like your thinking however at the moment we have far too many SCO-19 cars and only a certain few are ever used, Also remember we are a UK Server and not American.

Although I like your thinking however at the moment we have far too many SCO-19 cars and only a certain few are ever used, Also remember we are a UK Server and not American.
fair enough but I got the idea from the proper SCO 19 In England

-1 they would have to have the addon to shoot out of the windows and then everyone would be able to do it in there cars

I don't believe it would add that much for the amount of effort it would take to implement. Also its best to include a specific model you have in mind when making recommendations.

Top Bottom