Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Scolas report for RDM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Member(s) of staff: Scolas
Member(s) of staff's rank: Senior Mod
Date of Incident: 04-04-23
Information about the incident. Please include as much detail as possible: I was doing my PD patrol and saw this guy on the road outside spawn with a gun loading it up. I aim my gun at him and he puts his away. I then give him one warn in advert, where then he pulls his out and just kills me before I could shoot him or even get to my 3rd warning. Which I've been told you gotta wait before the 3rd warning to start shooting the person warning you or if the person warning you initiates on you first then obviously you shoot back in self-defense.
(what I mean is I didn't harm anyone, you are just being ordered to do this or that. Might be a bit emotionally damaged but I'm not hurting or harming you. That's what I'm trying to explain)
Evidence on the incident: https://streamable.com/8c352w

Last edited:

Gatesway

Community Owner
Community Management
Denied, there is no wrong in Scolas' actions here. I'm not sure where you got the idea that someone should wait to engage until after your third warning but that is incorrect. Warnings in general are not mentioned within the rules anymore so they're more a safety net for yourself to if need be prove afterwards you didn't shoot someone for no reason.

Thank you for your report.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom