Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied senor's Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
1.1: What is your in-game name? : Steam name : señor roleplay name : senor

1.2 How old are you? : 13, will turn 14 in October

1.3 Do you have a working microphone? : Yes.

1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? : I have been playing since 08/02/2021 (kind of new.)

1.5 Are you fluent in English? : Yes

1.6 What is your SteamID? : STEAM_0:1:122282430

1.7 References (if any)? : none

Section B: Definitions and critical thinking:

2.1: Define RDM and provide two examples: RDM means Random Death Match (Killing another player without any valid roleplay reason) First Example : Player 1 (A) is PD Raiding, he adverts PD Raid, he then goes to lockpick the door leading into the actual PD, Player 2 (B) then enters the PD, shoots and kills Player 1 (A) without adverting "Counter" or any valid advert. (In this case its FTA and RDM) | Second Example : Player A (Master Thief) Goes to spawn and sees Player B and Player C together (Both are cops) then he proceeds to shoot them in spawn without any valid roleplay reason. (in this case : it is RDM in spawn.)

2.2: Define NLR and provide two examples: NLR : New Life Rule : Remembering anything from your past life or return to the last location you died at within less than 5 minutes or when the situation is not over yet.
Example 1 : Player A (Citizen) Gets robbed by Player B (Roadman) and Player B gives him 10 seconds to drop the cash, Player A (Citizen) Runs away and dies, Player A (Citizen) then comes back in less than 5 minutes Player B (Roadman) and calls the police. (In this case it is NLR because he remembered the situation from his past life and also came back in less than 5 minutes.)

Example 2 : Player 1 (Master Thief) Is raiding the bank, he manages to kill all government that come inside and then Player 2 (Custom Job) comes to intervene the bank raid, he adverts "Counter" and Player 1 (Master Thief) Manages to kill him, Player 2 then comes back and kills Player 1 (Master Thief) (In this case he has broken NLR and RDM (New life rule, Random Deathmatch) because he came back less than 5 minutes later and also remembered his past life.

2.3: Define FearRP and provide two examples: FearRP (Fear Roleplay, getting outnumbered or threatened in a situation that if you would try anything like running, you would die.)
Example 1 : Player 1 (PCSO) is getting kidnapped, he has a gun pointed at him by Player 2 and Player 3 (Both suited citizens), He pulls out his taser and tasers both Player 2 and Player 3 while having a gun pointed at him, he then proceeds to cuff them and arrest them. (In this situation it is taser rush and also FearRP.)

Example 2 : Player A (Custom Job) Has a gun pointed at him by 2 individual players (Player B and C, both Master Theifs), He then proceeds to step out of his vehicle and starts spraying down both Player B and C while having a gun pointed at him in FearRP. In this situation he has broke FearRP.

2.4: What is homophobia and provide two examples: Homophobia : (Having any different/mean behavior towards a homosexual player, and also discriminating a member of the LGBTQ+.)

Example 1 : Player A walks up to Player B, and calls them a fa***t because they are a part of the LGBTQ+ community, he then proceeds to kill Player B because of their gender. In this case it would be RDM | Homophobia | Discrimination

Example 2 : Player A walks up to Player B, and starts insulting them, discriminating them and starts making fun of their gender and tells them "Your part of the LGBTQ+, burn in hell!"

2.5 What is racism and provide two examples: Racism : Expecting a different skin color to have less superiority than another skin color.

Example 1 : Player A walks up to Player B, which is an Asian person and tells them "Leave this game, your types are not permitted here, go eat some ramen instead."

Example 2 : Player A walks up to Player C, which is an Arab and proceeds to call them a terrorist and a suicide bomber then proceeds to kill Player C. (In this case it is Racism and RDM.)

Please answer the following questions as if you were a Trial-Mod:

2.6: William has adverted carjack and stolen an NHS members vehicle. Joe reports him for failing to advert carjack. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? I will first ask Joe if he has any video evidence to make it a bit easier, if he doesn't I will check logs. If it does turn out t
hat he adverted I will inform William that he broke the rule : Crimes against NHS and Carjacking an NHS Vehicle, if it is his first offense I will give him a verbal warning. But if he has previous warns of this or his second offence or 3rd, etc. I would warn him.

2.7: Joe has reported William for shooting at him for no reason. William states that he was not shooting for no reason, he adverted PD raid. William has killed 6 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? :
I will first check logs if William adverted PD Raid, if he did advert PD Raid I will inform Joe that he has a valid reason and that he was PD Raiding, in this situation if Joe tells me that he wasn't in the area I will ask him for video proof and if he does provide me with video proof I will warn William for RDM if he has previous warns for it. If he doesn't provide me with video proof I will tell him that with the lack of evidence I can't really do anything.
In another situation if William hasn't adverted PD Raid, I need to warn him because he killed 6 people and didn't advert anything (FTA and RDMx6)

2.8: Joe (Drug dealer) has built a base on the sidewalk. William raids Joes base with no advert. Joe kills William. William gets a new gun and drives straight back and kills Joe and sells all his drugs. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?
I will first tell Joe that he is not allowed to build a base on the sidewalk because you don't have any owned doors and also you are not a hobo, I will then tell William that you need to advert before raiding and that he can't return
to a situation that he previously died in less than 5 mins or if it hasn't ended yet, because this is NLR (New Life Rule) I will tell him to drop the money he profited from the drugs and give it back to Joe.

2.9: William as a Commander in the Police is hosting a meeting he adverts “Pd meeting | Starting 5m | Important topics | No major crimes” Joe as a Jihad adverts bombing and ends up killing 10 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?
I will tell Joe that he cannot do any major crimes during a PD Meeting and I will jail him because he ended up killing 10 people which is Mass RDM and tell him to read the rules carefully before initiating any major crimes during a PD Meeting.

Section C: Questions

3.1: Why should we choose you over other applicants? : In my opinion, I don't think I am better than other applicants but here are some reasons I think I could be in the staff team for : I have previous experience staffing servers
I am very active in the server (People might have not seen me) I am on till 12PM(GMT+4) till 3AM (GMT+4)

3.2: If you were in a situation you did not know how to handle what would you do? : I would ask a higher-up to help me with that situation and I would watch them handle that situation so for next time I can know how to handle it.

3.3: Do you have previous experience staffing servers? Yes, Here are some of the servers I have staffed before.

DarkRP Server, - Moderator (Server Shut Down)
2 more servers that i cant remember (Deleted) (Admin and Moderator.)

3.4: List three strengths that you have that will help you staff: I am very active, and I think my activity would help because in about 3AM in my time or after the 12AM restart I barely see any staff so I could handle most of the sits.
I have alot of free time to staff the server.
I have alot of ULX and BLogs experience.
I am experienced in staffing with other servers.

3.5: List three weaknesses that may affect you when you’re staff:
The overwhelming amount of sits.
Vacations
School (Starting on August 28th.)

3.6: Why do you want to be a staff member? : I would like to be a staff member of the Riverside Roleplay server to help eliminate the mass rulebreakers, minges RDM'ers etc. I also have alot of freetime before school, also since I do online school I have alot of time to play.
Some more reasons are : because of the lack of staff after the 12AM restart (Very sorry for repeating myself over and over again) so I think I could help alot with the mass rulebreakers.

I would like to add extra information : Some people might not know me, that is because I am a bit new. if this application turns out good but people don't know me. I will try to get more people to know me and then I will try to repost this application.

Last edited:
Neutral
Haven't seen you around to much, probably try and build your reputation a bit more before applying.

+1
Despite your age, you're one of the kindest people i've met on the server.
No doubt that with the right guidance and a bit of time, you'd make a great staff member

Neutral
Haven't seen you around to much, probably try and build your reputation a bit more before applying.
I understand. I will try to become more known in the community, thank you for your reply.

Oh, I also forgot one thing in the application template (My apologies, I didn't copy the full template.)
Did you receive any help creating this application? : No.
Do you consent to further fact-checking and background checking? : Yes, my discord is Fishy#7965 (senor in the discord server)

+1
I love this guy, we've been friend for ages and he has never been toxic. He understands the rules well and would fit for staff.

Neutral
Neutral
I'm not familiar with you although your application isn't bad. As said, once you build your reputation and if I see you online then I will amend my response.

Neutral
I'm not familiar with you although your application isn't bad. As said, once you build your reputation and if I see you online then I will amend my response.
yes fair enough, very thanks for your reply, i will try to get you to notice me in-game

I see you on alot so you are active but i just dont feel like you understand the rules fully
you also have quite a mingy reputation for me atleast

I see you on alot so you are active but i just dont feel like you understand the rules fully
you also have quite a mingy reputation for me atleast
I don't see how I am a minge, but it's your opinion and I respect it.

NEUTRAL
I see you in game very often (nearly on a daily basis) and you usually like to include new players in your adventures to show them around.
The application and your reputation are good in my opinion.
I do, however, think that with your current age there'll be some hiccups where people won't take you seriously while a SOD, but your behaviour and professionalism should fix that one up.

NEUTRAL
I see you in game very often (nearly on a daily basis) and you usually like to include new players in your adventures to show them around.
The application and your reputation are good in my opinion.
I do, however, think that with your current age there'll be some hiccups where people won't take you seriously while a SOD, but your behaviour and professionalism should fix that one up.
thanks for your reply.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom