Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied senor's Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
+1
I see you on the server a lot and I've dealt with a lot of your sits, I'd say there were only a few where you were slightly in the wrong but I know you have a good understanding of the rules.

Good application and all round a good lad.

BIG -1

Superintendent on a copy cat server
View attachment 508
I am sorry about this, I have been told by my friend to join this server but I have never played on this server nor ever got involved in it. (I have left the server since then because I see no point in being in it because I never play in it (I am sorry mate.) EDIT : i have also been given the roles and I made the rank request but once again, I have never EVER played on the server, I was just in the discord server because my friend told me so. Was never involved in the server (I am sorry about this.)

Last edited:
Also, if you are still in the server you can do CTRL+F and type my name you will barely see any messages that I wrote.

+1, had a great experience with you, you have no hatred towards other players, think u would be great for a mod

I am sorry about this, I have been told by my friend to join this server but I have never played on this server nor ever got involved in it. (I have left the server since then because I see no point in being in it because I never play in it (I am sorry mate.) EDIT : i have also been given the roles and I made the rank request but once again, I have never EVER played on the server, I was just in the discord server because my friend told me so. Was never involved in the server (I am sorry about this.)
Figured to add onto this; While in a group voice call, he told us all to join it and make rank requests.
Asking to join discord: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/873955586369282068/880415617721696256/unknown.png
Asking me to connect to the server + sending the forums to it: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/873955586369282068/880416024464343100/unknown.png

We all, except Jay had no intention to actually play on this server
Also, if I may. The server is a complete copy of Riverside, even copying some of my work (The police handbook is mine, I made it right after Riverside shut down)
Everyone would rather play on riverside that has an active and good playerbase, I hope whoever reviews this staff app does not deny senor for that server, because he never intended to play on it, he only joined it because Jay asked him to, and to be friendly.

parks

Support Manager
Management
Head-Admin
Staff Member
Denied

Please build up more a of a positive reputation with the community.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom