Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Sosig Staff application

Status
Not open for further replies.
- Must have plated Riverside for at least two weeks. Yes
- Cannot staff another server. Yes
- Access to Discord. Yes
- A working microphone. Yes
- Clear understanding of the rules. Yes

Section A: Applicants background

1.1 What is your in - game name?
Sosig
1.2 How old are you? 14
1.3 Do you have a working microphone? Yes
1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? 4 weeks
1.5 Are you fluent in English? Yes
1.6 What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:0:602556223
1.7 What is your Discord? steffanderdoenerhamsta #6310
1.8 References? John Fries,King ET, AutoBans, Godlez

Section B: Definitions and critical thinking:
RDM

RDM is when a player kills an other player randomly. Examples: Player A pulls a gun out and kills Player B. Player A kills Player B just for fun.

NLR
NLR is when a player comes back to where he died. Examples: Player A (Criminal) kills Player B (Police) and player B comes back to kill Player A. Player A was killed while raiding RS Mansion but comes back to continiue.

FearRP
FearRP means that a player is affraid to die in game. Examples: Player A is pointing a gun at Player B but Player B runs off because he is affraid to die. Player A is rading PD but flees because he is affreaid to die.

Homophobia
Homophabia is when someone is against the LGBTQ+ community. Examples: Player A is gay and Player B says "Fuck off fagg*t!". Player A says "I am Bi" and Player B kills him and says:"Your Bi so you deserve to die!"

Racism
Racism is when someone does not like other races. Examples: Player A is Black. Player B comes and kills him and says: "Hate those N-word!". Player A is asian. Player B comes up to him and says:"Go back to work in your fucking sweatshop!"

2.6: William has adverted carjack and stolen an NHS members vehicle. Joe reports him for failing to advert carjack. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?
I would bring them in a sit listen to both sides of the story. Then I would say to William that he did advert a carjack but he can not commit crimes against the NHS and give him a warning or a timeout.

2.7: Joe has reported William for shooting at him for no reason. William states that he was not shooting for no reason, he adverted PD raid. William has killed 6 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?
I would bring them in a sit listen to both sides of the story.Then Id check the chat and the logs. If William didnt advert PD raid i would ban him for MassRDM. If William did advert it then i would inform them and return them.

2.8: Joe (Drug dealer) has built a base on the sidewalk. William raids Joes base with no advert. Joe kills William. William gets a new gun and drives straight back and kills Joe and sells all his drugs. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?
I would bring them in a sit listen to both sides of the story.I would then ask for any evidence.If theres no evidence I’d check the logs when the raid happend.If there was no advert, I would keep that in mind at the end as a punishment.Then i would say something about NLR. I would then issue a cooldown ban for Revenge RDM, NLR and FTA.

2.9: William as a Commander in the Police is hosting a meeting he adverts “Pd meeting | Starting 5m | Important topics | No major crimes” Joe as a Jihad adverts bombing and ends up killing 10 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?
I would bring them in a sit listen to both sides of the story.If the advert was before the meeting i would send them back as they did nothing wrong. But if the Bombing advert was before the Meeting advert i would ban Joe for MassRDM

Section C: Questions

3.1: Why should we choose you over other applicants?
I would make the server a better place because of my rational thinking and ability to solve problems

3.2: If you were in a situation you did not know how to handle what would you do? I would ask an other staff member like Godlez,Auto Bans,John Fries etc.

3.3: Do you have previous experience staffing servers? No, I was not.

3.4: List three strengths that you have that will help you staff: Confidence,good at solving problems, critical thinking

3.5: List three weaknesses that may affect you when you’re staff: Slight anger issues, I am a student so can be busy sometimes, I swear

3.6: Why do you want to be a staff member? Because I want to make Riverside RP as enjoyable as possible.

3.7: Do you have any disabilities (or other issues) that may impact your ability as staff? No.

Have you received any help when creating this application? No
Do you consent to further fact-checking and background checking? Yes

Last edited:

Section B re-read the questions and make sure to include all details within the asked questions. As you've left out important details and your answers lack the correct answer
Section C) needs more text.
You've only been playing riverside for around a month, I would suggest playing longer to gain more experience of the server rules.

The entire application looks rushed and have little care.
At this moment in time I don't feel like you have the current potentional to be a good staff.

Your application is not the best. Some key point on why I do not think you are fit for staff:
- All your question answers are short, along with Section B, where your examples seems to be rushed/cut short.
- Section C seems rushed
- You cannot reference staff members that have not allowed you to add them as a reference.
- As Arctic had said, please be in the community for a longer period of time so that you can gain a reputation for us to base you off of.
- While it is small, we prefer candidates that have a great use of grammar, in which you have missed on a few sentences.

Some good things however:
- Your formatting is great and easy to read.
- I always see you on the PD and therefore I have seen you are very active.
- My experiences with you in RP have generally been great with no issues.

Some tips:
- As I said before, please be in the community for a longer period of time so that you can gain a reputation for us to base you off of.
- Use as much detail as you can in every answer, no matter how small the question may seem.
- Try to broad out your involvement in the server, whether this be in joining different departments or engaging in more criminal activity.
- Use other applications that have been submitted and accepted in the past to see where you have gone wrong and where you can improve, make sure not to directly copy any application however as we can see when you have.

-1 pretty sure this is the guy that told me to "shut my fucking mouth" bug if 8t isn't then ignore this but I think it was unsure

-1 pretty sure this is the guy that told me to "shut my fucking mouth" bug if 8t isn't then ignore this but I think it was unsure
I think you've mistaken me with someone else beacause I like saw you five times in game. But I do not blame you :)

Last edited:
-1 i told you to press 3 because something secret would happen and then i stole ur car lol

parks

Support Manager
Management
Head-Admin
Staff Member
Denied.
Please submit a detailed application next week. Thank you for your interest!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom