Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Sovereign Spicy Player Report Failrp Kidnapping / Probably breaking NLR.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Member: RS Sovereign Spicy
Member's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:678530379
Date of Incident: 10/05/2023
Information about the incident. Please include as much detail as possible:

Before Spawned New Life, Crab and Lewis Adverted to make Kidnap me to RSG Mansion and they gotten close me and killed me, and then spawned on new life, And Spicey (Who also RS Member) was waiting me outside of spawn zone, And decided to head to Car Dealer, and then Spicy Decided to Kidnap Whilist Interacting the Car Dealer NPC. (I'm Sure you're not supposed to kidnap players who using the car dealer that would make it FailRP or Unfair Gameplay.
Evidence on the incident:
As Clip is Inculded, https://streamable.com/1jpw18

RS and RSG aren't associated. RS is the official gang of the server and RSG are a player made gang.

Good day, Bruce. Thank you for taking time out of your day to report me for failRP and possibly NLR. Let's start off with the NLR accusation. In my eyes, I didn't break NLR due to me not dying between the advert asking for your capture and me actually kidnapping you to sell on to the RSG gang, so I would have never forgotten the prior advert. For you, it may have been NLR, as you unfortunately died from the time the advertisement was made until you were eventually captured by me (Spicy). Let's move on to the failRP accusation you have made against me. I personally see no issue with the way you were kidnapped; in my eyes, I saw you merrily walking along the road towards the car dealer. As I was watching you walk along, I decided in my head to kidnap you due to you having such a high bounty on your head (I am sadly very poor and in need of money 😪). Now, my timing may have been a bit late, and I may have potentially decided to bonk you on the head just as you were loading into the car dealer, which I am very sorry for if you do feel I was late in the bonk, but to me all I saw was a quick $300k to be made. Due to me being fueled by greed, I may have acted a bit slowly when initiating the bonk. I deeply apologise for making you feel this way Bruce.

I once again thank you for taking the time out of your day to report me for the aforementioned rule breaks. I hope you get the outcome you want out of this report, and I wish you a very good rest of your day.

Thank you - Spicy

TLDR: I don't think I broke any rules

Last edited:
Good day, Bruce. Thank you for taking time out of your day to report me for failRP and possibly NLR. Let's start off with the NLR accusation. In my eyes, I didn't break NLR due to me not dying between the advert asking for your capture and me actually kidnapping you to sell on to the RSG gang, so I would have never forgotten the prior advert. For you, it may have been NLR, as you unfortunately died from the time the advertisement was made until you were eventually captured by me (Spicy). Let's move on to the failRP accusation you have made against me. I personally see no issue with the way you were kidnapped; in my eyes, I saw you merely walking along the road towards the car dealer. As I was watching you walk along, I decided in my head to kidnap you due to you having such a high bounty on your head (I am sadly very poor and in need of money 😪). Now, my timing may have been a bit late, and I may have potentially decided to bonk you on the head just as you were loading into the car dealer, which I am very sorry for if you do feel I was late in the bonk, but to me all I saw was a quick $300k to be made. Due to me being fueled by greed, I may have acted a bit slowly when initiating the bonk. I deeply apologise for making you feel this way Bruce.

I once again thank you for taking the time out of your day to report me for the aforementioned rule breaks. I hope you get the outcome you want out of this report, and I wish you a very good rest of your day.

Thank you - Spicy

TLDR: I don't think I broke any rules
The Bounty Invalids as soon if player is dead. but cannot accepted if it re-spawned. so technically breaks the rules for common sense.

Afternoon Bruce, in an RP sense I never knew of your very sad demise meaning I wouldn't have known that the bounty on you was made invalid. I only found out you were murdered through this forum post.

Thank you - Spicy

(I wrote a good 2-3 paragraphs and that's all you got from it btw?)

Member: RS Sovereign Spicy
Member's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:678530379
Date of Incident: 10/05/2023
Information about the incident. Please include as much detail as possible:
Before Spawned New Life, Crab and Lewis Adverted to make Kidnap me to RSG Mansion and they gotten close me and killed me, and then spawned on new life, And Spicey (Who also RS Member) was waiting me outside of spawn zone, And decided to head to Car Dealer, and then Spicy Decided to Kidnap Whilist Interacting the Car Dealer NPC. (I'm Sure you're not supposed to kidnap players who using the car dealer that would make it FailRP or Unfair Gameplay.
Evidence on the incident:
As Clip is Inculded, https://streamable.com/1jpw18
Your clip shows you on a new life, no one else. Also Spicy cant make an on the spot knowing that your into the car dealer yet and even though he did, there is no rule or protective shield when your in the menu so its still fair game. Also its not unrealistic for someone to talk to a customer service person in a server and be kidnapped. Think grasping at straws is the term for this appeal.

King ET

Senior-Admin
Staff Member
Denied.

I understand but it is not against the rules to kidnap someone while they are spawning a car in for the main reason why that is not a rule is because people will abuse it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom