Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Staff app!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Section A: Applicants background

1.1: What is your in-game name? : lemonandlime1349
1.2 How old are you? 15
1.3 Do you have a working microphone? yes
1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? 4 days
1.5 Are you fluent in English? yes
1.6 What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:0:623801769
1.7 What is your Discord? lemon & lime#4869
1.8 References (if any)?

Section B: Definitions and critical thinking:

2.1: Define RDM and provide two examples: If in the street someone walks up to another and shoots them dead for no reason. second reason: if you accidentally kill someone thats is classed as rdm.

2.2: Define NLR and provide two examples: If someone kills me and i come back that would be breaking nlr and also if i get killed im not supposed to remember who killed me.

2.3: Define FearRP and provide two examples: the concept that your character is afraid to die and also if theres only one of you and 5 people with guns you have to surrender because you are out numbered.

2.4: What is homophobia and provide two examples: if i said to someone i dont like gays or if i said straight people are better.

2.5 What is racism and provide two examples: If i say i dont like black people or if i call someone an n word.

Please answer the following questions as if you were a Trial-Mod:

2.6: William has adverted carjack and stolen an NHS members vehicle. Joe reports him for failing to advert carjack. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? I say to joe he did advert but he isnt aloud to steal an NHS vehicle so william would be getting the punishment.

2.7: Joe has reported William for shooting at him for no reason. William states that he was not shooting for no reason, he adverted PD raid. William has killed 6 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? I check logs if its true that he was pd raiding and joe was in pd then i tell them about it and close the sit

2.8: Joe (Drug dealer) has built a base on the sidewalk. William raids Joes base with no advert. Joe kills William. William gets a new gun and drives straight back and kills Joe and sells all his drugs. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? Give them both verbal warnings since they both broke a rule and say if they do it again they will be getting a punishment

2.9: William as a Commander in the Police is hosting a meeting he adverts “Pd meeting | Starting 5m | Important topics | No major crimes” Joe as a Jihad adverts bombing and ends up killing 10 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? punish joe and Jihad for interfering with the pd meeting since its out of roleplay then.

Section C: Questions

3.1: Why should we choose you over other applicants? I would break any rules or ever get any warning, i WILL NOT EVER EVER abuse the staff features i will be on around 10 hrs a day being a great staff member i will answer sits very quicky and always let both of the players say their bit of what happend on the incident. I will always check logs and see what happend i WILL ALWAYS be as respectful as i can in staff sits.

3.2: If you were in a situation you did not know how to handle what would you do?
Call another member of staff over to the admin sit.
3.3: Do you have previous experience staffing servers? Yes

3.4: List three strengths that you have that will help you staff: Im kind, quick and helpful

3.5: List three weaknesses that may affect you when you’re staff: None

3.6: Why do you want to be a staff member? I would like to be staff because i think i would be a person to be on the staff team i have lots of experience in other servers and also im very helpful and kind if someone needs help ill be on the case i like to enforce rules to the people who are being reported and tell people what they are doing wrong so they can learn from their mistakes and not get warned again. Also if someone is building a base for example and i tell them that they have to many fading doors or there is a common issue with the base, i will help and tell them how they could improve their base so it is following the rules and is equally as fair as other peoples bases. I think overall i would just be a great staff member and make big improvements to the staff team.

3.7: Do you have any disabilities (or other issues) that may impact your ability as staff? No

Have you received any help when creating this application?
Do you consent to further fact-checking and background checking?

-1 Is banned has multiple warnings dosent no rules I have had to warn/ban him multiple times today Currently not fit for staff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom