Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Accepted Staff Appli

Status
Not open for further replies.
1.1: What is your in-game name? Jeromio
1.2 How old are you? 21
1.3 Do you have a working microphone? I do
1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? 1-2 Months
1.5 Are you fluent in English? Yes
1.6 What is your SteamID? https://steamcommunity.com/id/saman2610/
1.7 References (if any)? No

Section B: Definitions and critical thinking:

2.1: Define RDM and provide two examples: RDM is short for Random deathmatch, First example would be if i randomly went up to someone and shot/killed them, second example would be if i shot or killed someone without their consent or ijn a active rp situation that would make it reasonable. Shooting someone without their consent or in a rp situation that would make sense for it to happen.

2.2: Define NLR and provide two examples: NLR is returning to a rp situation/place after dying, 1 example would be if i died and went back to the same rp situation i currently died in. second example would be if an officer shot me and i died, then i go back to the exact same place where i died and kill the officer. Which is also rdm so that would be breaking nlr and rdm right there.

2.3: Define FearRP and provide two examples: 1 example would be if i adverted that i wanted to mug someone infront of me and i have them at gunpoint then they cant just take a gun out and shoot me because that would be unrealistic and not complying to fearRP. Second example would be if i was held at gunpoint by a police officer and he tells me to surrender, if i dont do it im not complying to him and that would be breaking FearRP

2.4: What is homophobia and provide two examples: Hating on gay people, talking down to someone who is gay because hes gay

2.5 What is racism and provide two examples: basicly discriminating another race og religion.

Please answer the following questions as if you were a Trial-Mod:

2.6: William has adverted carjack and stolen an NHS members vehicle. Joe reports him for failing to advert carjack. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? First of all i would hear both sides of the story, after that i would check the logs and realise that Joe is in the wrong because he didnt see that william adverted it. I would tell them that and then tell Joe to check one more time before making a report and then telling them that i wish they have a good day and end the sit.

2.7: Joe has reported William for shooting at him for no reason. William states that he was not shooting for no reason, he adverted PD raid. William has killed 6 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? Ofc if he adverted that it was a PD raid and he killed officers and other civilians that wanted to interfere that is no problem BUT if Joe has reported him claiming that William shot at him for no reason i would ask Joe if he had a clip If yes then i would obv watch it and then take further action and if he doesnt have a clip i really cant do much about it.

2.8: Joe (Drug dealer) has built a base on the sidewalk. William raids Joes base with no advert. Joe kills William. William gets a new gun and drives straight back and kills Joe and sells all his drugs. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? to start with if joe has a base and william desides to raid it without no advert that is basicly RDM. So i would give him a verbal og a normal warning depending on his previous warnings. BUT if William respawns after dying in a raid rp situation, gets a new gun, drives back kills Joe, takes his drugs and sell them well that a lot more than just 1 warning im having to give out. Because now its not just 1 RDM its 2 times RDM and 1 time NLR so this gives me the idea that this guy really does know hes doing something wrong. I dont need to check his previous bans/warnings for this i will either ban him for a day or two or give him 3 warnings, i think 1 ban for a day or two would be better. Then i would check logs to see what Joe and how much he exacly lost then refund him

2.9: William as a Commander in the Police is hosting a meeting he adverts “Pd meeting | Starting 5m | Important topics | No major crimes” Joe as a Jihad adverts bombing and ends up killing 10 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?If Joe adverts it then the PD will know it comming and has to prepare for it.

Section C: Questions

3.1: Why should we choose you over other applicants? First of all i love the server, but the reason why you should choose me is because im active, very funny guy, always down to do event and other funny shit but when it comes to admin sits and other stuff we gotta do as mods/admins i take it very serius and i have a lot of great ideas.

3.2: If you were in a situation you did not know how to handle what would you do? Ask one of you

3.3: Do you have previous experience staffing servers? No i do not.

3.4: List three strengths that you have that will help you staff: Always good energy, full of great ideas and always down for a chat wether its serius or just normal

3.5: List three weaknesses that may affect you when you’re staff: None really

3.6: Why do you want to be a staff member? Because i want to make the server a better place and also because i dont see any staff on when i play. Also i think the current admin team is great and currently looking foward to joining them.

3.7: Do you have any disabilities (or other issues) that may impact your ability as staff? I do not.

Have you received any help when creating this application? No
Do you consent to further fact-checking and background checking? Sure

Azz

+1

Application seems decent. Good lad, plays a lot and seems to know the rules.

Thanks,

Azz

+1
Great guy. Kind and very active. Never had a problem with him and he seems very familiar with the rules.
I would love to see him as staff and reckon he would be a valuable addition!

-1 i remember when you countered without advert and has rdmed me cmon bro

neutral, you have written a good application but I dont think ive seen you ingame more than once, if i am to see you and id be more than happy to +1
goodluck

Dale

Community Manager
Staff Manager
Superadmin
Staff Member
Community Management
Accepted!

I will contact you soon to organise a staff interview. Congratulations :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom