Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied staff application 2 by senor

Status
Not open for further replies.
- Must have played Riverside for at least two weeks. (y)
- Cannot staff another server (conflict of interest). (y)
- Access to Discord. (y)
- A working microphone. (y)
- Clear understanding of the rules. (y)

Other rules:
- Do not copy your application from a previously written one.
- Do not mention other communities by name.
- Style your application so it is easy to read.
- If your application is denied you may re-apply in one week.

Application Start
Section A: Applicants background

1.1: What is your in-game name? senor
1.2 How old are you? 14
1.3 Do you have a working microphone? Yes
1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? Playtime : 526.6 hours, started playing on the 2nd of august 2021
1.5 Are you fluent in English? Yes
1.6 What is your SteamID?STEAM_0:1:12228240
1.7 References (if any)? nope

Section B: Definitions and critical thinking:

2.1: Define RDM and provide two examples: Definition of RDM: Random Deathmatch AKA killing someone for no RP reason/reasons. Examples : E1 : Player A walks out of spawn and spots an officer so he kills him for no reason. E2 : Player B walks into PD and shoots a lawyer without RP Reason/Valid reason

2.2: Define NLR and provide two examples: Definition of NLR = New Life Rule AKA returning to a situation after death before it has ended, or been 5 minutes. Examples : E1 : Player A Dies in a PD raid and returns to complete the PD Raid. E2 : Player A kills Player B during a mug, Player B comes back and kills Player A.

2.3: Define FearRP and provide two examples: Definition of FearRP = Not fearing your or valuing your life. . Examples : E1 : Player A is being kidnapped by 2 Criminals aiming guns at him, they order Player A to get in their vehicle but Player A does not comply but instead pulls out a pistol and starts shooting them. E2 : Inspector Adam is being kidnapped by 2 armed people pointing their weapons at them and he proceeds to press his panic button, pull out his AR-15 and shoot the armed people.

2.4: What is homophobia and provide two examples: Definition of homophobia : Having rude or mean behavior against members of the LGBTQ+. Examples : E1 : Player B walks out of spawn and publicly expresses his hatred for LGBTQ+. E2 : Player B kills someone and gets brought to a staff sit and states the reason he killed him is because he is Homosexual.

2.5 What is racism and provide two examples: Definition of Racism : Hatred towards a certain race: Examples : E1 : Player A makes an offensive racist joke directed towards Player B E2 : Player A makes a racist remark towards Player B

Please answer the following questions as if you were a Trial-Mod:

2.6: William has adverted carjack and stolen an NHS members vehicle. Joe reports him for failing to advert carjack. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? I will bring both people to a roof where I can conduct this sit, then I will inform William that it isn't allowed to commit crimes against NHS (which in this case would be him carjacking the NHS Vehicle) If this is his first time breaking this rule, I will provide him a verbal warning. However if he has broken this rule before, I will provide him with a warning/jail for him to read the rules. Secondly, I would also inform Joe that he did advert but that what he did wrong is doing crimes against NHS. Now the sit is resolved and I will return both players to their previous locations.

2.7: Joe has reported William for shooting at him for no reason. William states that he was not shooting for no reason, he adverted PD raid. William has killed 6 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? I will bring both people to a roof where I can conduct this sit. I will check kill logs to see if William has done anything wrong in the PD raid such as kill people outside PD, and if he hasn't done anything wrong I will return him and inform Joe that William hasn't done anything wrong, if William has done something wrong I will warn him for the wrong that he has done.

2.8: Joe (Drug dealer) has built a base on the sidewalk. William raids Joes base with no advert. Joe kills William. William gets a new gun and drives straight back and kills Joe and sells all his drugs. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? Bring them both to a roof, receive both sides of their stories and after I will check logs to see everything that happened just to make sure, then I will inform Joe that he can't base on the streets, unless he is a hobo. Then I will inform William you can't raid without adverting, and also cant return and participate in a situation before it has ended or been 5 minutes, after that I will warn William for FTA, RDM and NLR, or I will jail him and ask him to read the rules. If I can I will return Joe's money he lost from the drugs.

2.9: William as a Commander in the Police is hosting a meeting he adverts “Pd meeting | Starting 5m | Important topics | No major crimes” Joe as a Jihad adverts bombing and ends up killing 10 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? Bring Joe to a roof, ask him why he did a bombing when there was a PD meeting, if he didn't know that there was a meeting I would only warn him or jail him for Mass RDM, however if he knew there was a meeting and did it intentionally and not accidentally I would ban him for Mass RDM.

Section C: Questions

3.1: Why should we choose you over other applicants? I think I should be chosen because of my previous staffing experience on other servers as well as knowing the rules pretty well, I'm also very active, I come on almost every day unless I'm on vacation or have exams, I'm also active on the server and I'm on 3-6 hours a day, which means I could really help the server by staffing it, and I'm also positive with a lot of people.

3.2: If you were in a situation you did not know how to handle what would you do? Call a higher staff member, if none are available refer to the staff handbook or ask a higher staff member on discord.

3.3: Do you have previous experience staffing servers? Yes, a DarkRP server, will provide proof if needed.

3.4: List three strengths that you have that will help you staff: I have Staff Experience, Teamwork, and a fast reaction time

3.5: List three weaknesses that may affect you when you’re staff: A lot of sits when I'm the only staff online, never been staff on a PoliceRP server, I have not staffed in a long time and I might need time to Re-learn some of the staff commands.

3.6: Why do you want to be a staff member? Since I feel I am very appropriate at being staff and I have past experience as staff. As well as also having positive interactions with a lot of people on the server. I feel I could be very active and also I like to help the community out which is the main reason I want to be staff.

3.7: Do you have any disabilities (or other issues) that may impact your ability as staff? No

Have you received any help when creating this application? No
Do you consent to further fact-checking and background checking? yes

+1
Good fit for staff, relatively active, friendly. However, your application needs a little detail in section B 2: 1-5.

+1 knows rules just needs to use mic in game other than only in discord calls other than that he’s fit for staff

+1 as long as he uses his mic i think he would be a decent fit

Locked and on hold, please use your microphone over the next 2-3 days. If I see that you can continuously use one and have a moderate level of speaking English, I will be happy to accept.

Denied, I find it hard understanding you in-game which is a concern for staff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom