Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Staff application

Status
Not open for further replies.
1.1: What is your in-game name? Boris Johnson
1.2 How old are you? 22
1.3 Do you have a working microphone? yes
1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? 3 months or so
1.5 Are you fluent in English? yes
1.6 What is your SteamID?76561198146712787
1.7 References (if any)?

Section B: Definitions and critical thinking:

2.1: Define RDM and provide two examples:
random death matching or killing someone for no reason
1. your playing with someone in game, and your saying things the other person doesnt like and he randomly kills you
2your playing as police and your running around the streets and someone comes up and kills you

2.2: Define NLR and provide two examples:
new life rule
1.you was killed by pd in a pd raid. you are not allowed to return within 5-10 minutes
2you die while in a shootout, you cannot return there within 5-10 minutes

2.3: Define FearRP and provide two examples:
fearRP is when your afraid of dyeing
1.your being robbed at gunpoint this would be fearrp
2. your driving around and someone pulls a gun out and tells you to get out. this would be fearrp

2.4: What is homophobia and provide two examples:
being horrible to gay/lesbian people

1. you tell someone you are gay and they no longer want to play with you
2. your making drugs with other friends and you tell them your gay and they refuse to give you a cut of the drugs because you are gay

2.5 What is racism and provide two examples:
is when you discriminate against who are difference race or colour to you
1. your in an admin sit and you call the staff the n word
2. calling people the n word while walking around

Please answer the following questions as if you were a Trial-Mod:

2.6: William has adverted carjack and stolen an NHS members vehicle. Joe reports him for failing to advert carjack. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?

I will first look though the chats to make sure that William did advert the car jack. and show the other guy the logs or ask him to scroll up in the chat

2.7: Joe has reported William for shooting at him for no reason. William states that he was not shooting for no reason, he adverted PD raid. William has killed 6 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?

i will first check the logs, to make sure that all William where in and around the pd, and then ask why he was in the pd or around the pd area at the time, check logs to see if he was randomly killed or if he was in fact in the pd.

2.8: Joe (Drug dealer) has built a base on the sidewalk. William raids Joes base with no advert. Joe kills William. William gets a new gun and drives straight back and kills Joe and sells all his drugs. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?

firstly i would bring them both to a place of safety, get both sides of the story. i would then check the logs to see what happened. i was also warn joe about building on the side walks, and that he should of been in a building, after i have had done this i would warn William for not adverting the raid.

2.9: William as a Commander in the Police is hosting a meeting he adverts “Pd meeting | Starting 5m | Important topics | No major crimes” Joe as a Jihad adverts bombing and ends up killing 10 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?

since pd has been adverted joe would be banned for mass rdm.

Section C: Questions

3.1: Why should we choose you over other applicants?
i want to help the server, and players also make sure everyonr is sticking to the rules and no breaking any, seems be very chaotic at times and not enough staff to hanlde all the situations, i want to be part of a team that is always growing and expanding, i play the server for about 5 hours a day sometimes way more, in hard working, dedicated and want to help people have the best experience and keep coming back to the server

3.2: If you were in a situation you did not know how to handle what would you do?

i would ask a higher staff member to come and assist me. if there was non on i would judge the situation as it was and deal with it.

3.3: Do you have previous experience staffing servers?
yes i have been staff on rust servers and ARMA 3 servers

3.4: List three strengths that you have that will help you staff:

i have a lot of time on my hands to play and sit as on duty
im good at listening to people and judging the situations
i am good at making the situation better for both sides and de-escalating the sitatuion

3.5: List three weaknesses that may affect you when you’re staff:

i dont play much at weekends because i work longer hours!
i get a bit annoyed when people consistently break the rules
i work from 7-5 monday to friday

3.6: Why do you want to be a staff member?
i want to help the community grow bigger and better and make sure the server is kept as chaotic free as possible. i enjoy helping players and making sure they are enjoying the server just as much as i am!,i have been staff on other games and want to give garrys mod and try and i think this is the prefect chance to do it. i enjoy being part of a great and every expanding server.

3.7: Do you have any disabilities (or other issues) that may impact your ability as staff?
nope

Have you received any help when creating this application?
nope
Do you consent to further fact-checking and background checking?
yes

Dale

Community Manager
Staff Manager
Superadmin
Staff Member
Community Management
Neutral, it seems as if you have a lot of experience; but as mentioned above, your application lacks detail and insight into the server. Regardless, best of luck.

Neutral, it seems as if you have a lot of experience; but as mentioned above, your application lacks detail and insight into the server. Regardless, best of luck.
Denied, reference negative opinion above for reason of denial.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom