Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Section A: Applicants background

1.1: What is your in-game name? - Bob Zakum
1.2 How old are you? - 15
1.3 Do you have a working microphone? - yes
1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? 3 years
1.5 Are you fluent in English? - yes
1.6 What is your SteamID? - STEAM_0:0:525336576
1.7 References (if any)? - INS Bob Zakum 7340, Bob Zakum, john john.

Section B: Definitions and critical thinking:

2.1: Define RDM and provide two examples: when someone is killing someone for no reason in spawn - someone just joined and a player just walked up to him and shot him to death - i was buying something in the tokens shop and someone knifed me to death now that's rdm too.

2.2: Define NLR and provide two examples: Each time you die you start a new life - all your previous memories are lost - dan killed john then jhon came and killed him for revenge that's NLR - David killed a cop then the cop came back and arrested him for murder that's NLR.

2.3: Define FearRP and provide two examples: FearRP is the concept that your character is afraid to die - someone is holding a gun at me and he adverts "Kidnaps" and i didnt have a gun out before he said it so i have to listen to every word because i dont want to die now that's FearRP - someone is holding a gun at and i dont have a gun out and he tells me its a mug i have to drop him the money because its FearRP and i am scared for my life.

2.4: What is homophobia and provide two examples: The homophobia definition is the fear, hatred, discomfort with, or mistrust of people who are lesbian, gay, or bisexual - joe is keep calling james gay and homo dumb and gross and he keeps telling that to him now that's homophobia - joe is saying in chat that gays are dumb or insults the lgbtq community now that's homophobia.

2.5 What is racism and provide two examples: joe tells sean that he cant come because he is black now that's racism - joe tells sean that he have to listen to him because he is black not that's racism.

Please answer the following questions as if you were a Trial-Mod:

2.6: William has adverted carjack and stolen an NHS members vehicle. Joe reports him for failing to advert carjack. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? - first i'll tell william that he cannot commit crimes like kidnap or carjack against NHS member then i will try to understand if william really did failed to advert if he did he will get a warning for both crime against NHS member and failed advert if he did advert he will just get a warning for crimes against NHS

2.7: Joe has reported William for shooting at him for no reason. - William states that he was not shooting for no reason, he adverted PD raid. William has killed 6 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? i'll try to find out where joe was then if wasnt at pd i'll let him go but if he was i'll warn him

2.8: Joe (Drug dealer) has built a base on the sidewalk. William raids Joes base with no advert. Joe kills William. William gets a new gun and drives straight back and kills Joe and sells all his drugs. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? - would Ask joe to remove his props as he is a Drug dealer only Road workers and Hobo's can build on the sidewalk. Then I would warn William for Failure to advertise, Revenge RDM

2.9: William as a Commander in the Police is hosting a meeting he adverts “Pd meeting | Starting 5m | Important topics | No major crimes” Joe as a Jihad adverts bombing and ends up killing 10 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? - first i have to talk to joe to explain him what he did wrong then i am gonna warn him and watch him for a few hours.

Section C: Questions

3.1: Why should we choose you over other applicants? - i am one of the veterans of the server i know everyone i am great at solving problems and situations i am very friendly and sharped eye i love this server more then anyone and i am one of the most active players.

3.2: If you were in a situation you did not know how to handle what would you do? - i will try to understand the problem if i can't solve it i'll call another admin that's understands better then me in this.

3.3: Do you have previous experience staffing servers? - no everyone tell me its because i am to young but i know i can be better then anyone because i know i have the potential to do beter then a lot of people

3.4: List three strengths that you have that will help you staff: - i am very good at solving problems and situations - i am very smart - i am very friendly and creative and i can multi task

3.5: List three weaknesses that may affect you when you’re staff: i am hyperactive i need to do something all the time that's why being an admin is perfect for me - i am very emotinal - and i get bored very fast if i dont do anything.

3.6: Why do you want to be a staff member? i am a lot of time in this server and i spend a ton of time playing in it i love garry's mod and that is my favourite server and i really know i can help this server
and the people of the server.

3.7: Do you have any disabilities (or other issues) that may impact your ability as staff? - i have a bad gpu my gpu crashes every 2 hours or so and that's it.

Have you received any help when creating this application? no
Do you consent to further fact-checking and background checking? yeah sure i dont see why not

Last edited:
1.2 How old are you? - 13.5 that's gonna be an instant no who says .5 in their age and your to young maturity is needed

Complete meaning of a minge, he rdm'ed multiple people yesterday and got warned for them.

-1 Application lacks detail, and you put yourself for 2 of the references

Arm

- yea no mate your is no way your fit for staff
- A MRDMING the other day and a pour minge in game
guys litteraly worse than tronix

The reason why I am going to -1 for the following reasons:
- Not mature enough to be in the staff team
- Have a horrible reputation
- Section C: Question, No detail was given (Rushed Staff App)
- don't think you would be a good fit for Staff

That's pretty much it, just work on your attitude for next time. Good Luck ⚜️Legal Lee⚜️

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom