Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Accepted Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
1.1: What is your in-game name?James Pond
1.2 How old are you? 14
1.3 Do you have a working microphone? Yes
1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? 1 Year
1.5 Are you fluent in English? Yes
1.6 What is your SteamID?STEAM_0:0:607296878
1.7 What is your Discord?KERMIT#5496
1.8 References (if any)?King ET

Section B: Definitions and critical thinking:

2.1: Define RDM and provide two examples: RDM stands for Random Death Match (killing someone without a proper reason)
Example: You are just walking on the street and a random Thief kills you for no reason other than for fun.
Another Example would be you are driving down street and get shot at by a Custom Job for no reason.

2.2: Define NLR and provide two examples:
NLR is New Life Rule
Example: You get killed while doing a BP,PO raid and go back to interact with the same situation from before you died.
Example 2:You get kidnapped by terroists and get killed and then go back to the base u died at before.

2.3: Define FearRP and provide two examples:
Fear RP is when your life is in danger and you must listen to the persons commands
Example: Paul has been taken hostage in a PD raid and there weapons are taken away in RP and hestill pull out a gun and start killing them while 3 guys are pointing guns at him
Example: Paul,Hybrid and Hammond are walking down the street they pull out guns at King and he pulls out his gun thinking he can take them - This is Fear Rp as he is outnumbered

2.4: What is homophobia and provide two examples:
Homophobia is when someone is discriminated on because of their sexuality
Example: Someone calls another person gay because of the sound of their voice and calling them insult which would be rude toward LGBTQ
Example:Someone tries to kiss another man on the server and i call him gay and use it as an insult

2.5 What is racism and provide two examples:
Racism is when you discriminate someone of their race or color of their skin
Example: Someone kills you and their reason was that you where black.
Example: Someone says that all Arabs are Terroists

Please answer the following questions as if you were a Trial-Mod:

2.6: William has adverted carjack and stolen an NHS members vehicle. Joe reports him for failing to advert carjack. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?
Firstly , I would bring them to a location where we cant be interupted.
Then , i would listen to both sides of the story
After, that i would then remind Willam that it is against server rules to steal NHS vehicles
I would then inform Joe that william did indeed Advert Carjack and that he did advert
I would then give Joe the option if he would like me to warn William for stealing a NHS vehicle or let him off with verbal warning .

2.7: Joe has reported William for shooting at him for no reason. William states that he was not shooting for no reason, he adverted PD raid. William has killed 6 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? I would first bring Joe to a place where we wont be interrupted, And then after i get given his side of the and understand i would then bring joe and ask for his side of it.I would then go through the logs and any evidence that i am given and if i find out it was a pd raid and joe was in pd. I would tell joe that william had broken no rules and was allowed to kill him.

2.8: Joe (Drug dealer) has built a base on the sidewalk. William raids Joes base with no advert. Joe kills William. William gets a new gun and drives straight back and kills Joe and sells all his drugs. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? So first i would bring William to a place where we cant be inturupted then as usual i will bring to the area and get his story then i would bring william and get hIs story i would then check ,if logs confirmed the storys then i would tell william that he has done a FTA violation (failure to advert) and how that is not allowed ,so then i would warn William for FTA and RDM and i would tell Joe to move his base off the sidewalk and into a building as only hobos are allowed to biuld on sidewalks.

2.9: William as a Commander in the Police is hosting a meeting he adverts “Pd meeting | Starting 5m | Important topics | No major crimes” Joe as a Jihad adverts bombing and ends up killing 10 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? So i would ask joe if he had seen the advert or not, if he had seen the advert i would ban him for MRDM but if he didnt see the advert i would jail him for 10 min and get him to go over the server rules in that time.

Section C: Questions

3.1: Why should we choose you over other applicants?
I am a very active and dedicated person, i am very approachable person who can deal with situations quickly i am on at times where there are sometimes not many staff on and i can contribute ideas to the staff team and i am good at team work and i would like to bring my skills to the staff team.

3.2: If you were in a situation you did not know how to handle what would you do?
I would ask someone else in the staff team if they know how to deal with this and if no one is availiable to tell me the answer at the moment, I would look at the rules of the server and my knowlege and come up with a suitable punishment
3.3: Do you have previous experience staffing servers?
no
3.4: List three strengths that you have that will help you staff:
Patient, Active, Dedicated

3.5: List three weaknesses that may affect you when you’re staff:
School, Have some lack of confidednce

3.6: Why do you want to be a staff member?
I want to be a staff member because i want to help keep the server not mingy and keep it fun for people to RP

3.7: Do you have any disabilities (or other issues) that may impact your ability as staff?
Nope

Have you received any help when creating this application? Nope
Do you consent to further fact-checking and background checking? Yes

100% percent fit for staff , Friendly in RP , Nice person , Very active , Deserves staff and A responsibly on this server +1

Last edited:
+1 has experience and respect on the server along with a positive reputation with other players. Also great knowledge of rules and would be a great fit for the staff team.

+1 Your application is very good and you are a good person however for
3.6 You failed to list 3 three weaknesses.

Dale

Community Manager
Staff Manager
Superadmin
Staff Member
Community Management
ACCEPTED

Contact myself to organise a staff interview when you can.
Congratulations!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom