Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
how do you get them hacker?
See, calling people hackers, also a massive snowflake, told him to buy a dictionary and he blocked me, now when you own up and say “I’m actually 11” you’ll get a round of applause

Everytime I see you on the server I either get one complaint about you via the admin sit function, or players complaining about you in OOC. You're way too immature from staff, and judging from the screenshots above you're quite desperate for +1's by asking via your discord server.

Jon

Everytime I see you on the server I either get one complaint about you via the admin sit function, or players complaining about you in OOC. You're way too immature from staff, and judging from the screenshots above you're quite desperate for +1's by asking via your discord server.
Ayo ayo ayo ayo ayo ayo, why no effort into the -1? bruhhhh

You bothered me and other people multiple times on how to apply for staff although you had already been explained how.
I do not believe you would be fit for staff as there are many conflicting issues such as a lack of maturity and asking people to +1 your application which means it should be denied.
Minus one.

Reactions: Jon
-1 This isn't anything personal, but;

I hardly see you in-game, but when I do, people often complain about you. (Like Harry said).

You're in my opinion way too young to have responsible duties, which you are already projecting in your answers and behaviour.

For what I've heard, you've applied several times, and all of these applications had little to no effort in them.

The fluent in English is also grammar-wise. I don't know what your main language is, but I'd be surprised if it's English, judging on your grammar. Wait a few years, stay in school and my advice is; please pay attention in English.

I also see you've managed to annoy most of the staff-team. This isn't great when you have to work together.

You asking for +1's and applying to several servers even if it's a conflict of interest gives me the impression you're a power-hungry, immature child who should not be representing anything serious.

(PS: You're a child on the internet. Don't upload pictures of yourself and especially not in communities. It'll save you alot of drama.)

Here are the reasons.

Not really active.

You are not 13 at all, please stop posting pictures of other people saying it's you.

You are not mature at all.

No effort on the application it's very poor.

Section 2.4 is copied word for word From Google.

Section 2.3 Doesn't even define what FearRP Is, plus the person isn't outnumbered by other people.

Section 2.1 is super brief and has no detail at all.

Section 2.2 Also has no detail at all please include more detail and try you're best to actually define NLR.

Section 3.4, Half of those strengths are completely false and just aren't good for Staff.

You're spelling even for a 13 yearold is Piss poor.

Section 3.6 You cause problems on Riverside roleplay you are NOT Fit for staff, Please improve you're activity maturity and over all spelling.

Section 3.1 Just because you was a senior moderator on another Police roleplay server doesn't mean you you are experienced enough for Riverside and i just think you made it up completely.

Have you received any help when creating this application? You did, you googled what Homopobia is and you copied the Definition word for word, you can easily tell by the Grammar and spelling, Just compare Section 2.2 and section 2.1 to Section 2.4.

Section 2.5 is extremely brief and you didn't even Give actual proper examples of what Racism is just generally Section 2.5 is Piss poor. Section 2.6 is complete and utter bullshit you are not fit for staff AT ALL.

You also applied for staff On another community, and you want to be staff on this one aswell? You understand what conflicting interest is Right.

Secton 3.5 you Definitly have more weaknesses than That, for example Piss poor Spelling Inmaturity no common sense at all.

You've been warned and banned Way to many Times.

From my Experiences from you ingame you are inmature Unprofessional even when on PD or NCA, You Are a huge Minge you don't even know the basic rules, You've even posted video of You're self Proppushing cars, You are Not 13, If you are 13 the Community needs actual evidence, instead of you posting pictures you've gotten from Google and saying "that is me" Like honestly I'm Surprised you even dared to apply Why would you even apply when the entire community hates you and you're piss poor Preformance doesn't help you at all plus you're spelling and just overall behaviour is not acceptable at all, Please refrain from making another Staff application, Unless you actually start to put effort into It, and improve you're behaviour ingame And you become extremely angry when something doesn't go you're way plus you will be EXTREMELY Bias towards you're friends Due to you're overall inmaturity, Why are you even applying on Riverside Roleplay? Eric nelson has video evidence of you applying on another Server Why? What is you're thought process? Cause its completely idiotic if you think you can get away with double staffing Like honestly in my honest opinion you are completely not made for staff at all you are to young cause you are NOT 13, Stop lying to everyone saying you're 13 cause you are Not Do you understand? Okay wondeful, Just Please Stop lying to us You've applied on another Server and you're now applying on Riverside roleplay? Want to explain that?

Section 1.5 Is just complete bullshit, if a none native English speaker can spell better than you, there is something wrong with that answer.

Just overall you're application is piss poor try you're hardest instead of copying you're denied application and just adding a few extra details.
wow Jon so much words

-1 you are not 13 your most likely 11 second of all you don’t know anything about the rules third of all you advertise your staff app fourth of all your not fit for staff fifth of all stop taking pics off google because we all know that isn’t you.

Not fit for staff
Lack of effort on application
Lack of knowledge
Poor reputation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom