Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Accepted STAFF ON DUTY DOSNT KNOW FULL STORY

Status
Not open for further replies.
SteamID:76561199584615270
NAME:MGAMERW
Date of ban issue:06/04/24
Member of staff:TAXMAN ON DUTY
Ban reason (screenshot):LTARP
Why should we unban you?:the reason I got banned cus there’s corrupt police in the game I reported one of them and they got dealt with but the police officer had a other police officer in the car so I reported one of them cus they kept arresting for nothing a staff on duty did a sit and the police officer got a warn but the police officer the other one was new to the game and was only arresting me for no reason when I came out of prison he would arrest me again so I couldn’t report him cus I reported the other guy so I left the game and couple of hours later I went to log on and I was banned for ltarp they seemed to be new to the game the officers but one of them wasn’t and was trying to make money of of arresting me a bunch of times he asked to drive my lambo I said no and this is how it started MENY THANKS.

rashy

Event Manager
Management
Appeals & Reports
Head-Admin
Forums Assistant
Staff Member
Accepted - I will give you the benefit of the doubt next time please let staff know if you have to go

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom