Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Accepted Oloemmole, pade report

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members: Oloemole, pade
Member's SteamID: Oloemole: STEAM_0:0:175239933, pade: STEAM_0:1:186737840.
Date of incident: 13/5/21
Information about the incident. Please include as much detail as possible: I was patroling with my friend on PD and these 2 people were minging. They broke a lot of rules such as, LTARP, Switching jobs while cuffed, spamming in the chat, FTA, RDM, FailRP. I have proof of this happening.
Evidence on the incident: The clip is really big, I can't send it. DM me on discord. q1pg1#1823

Firstly you blow my car up for no reason then you cried because you died in a pd raid, you arrest me for no resason tiwce and about the spaming in teh caht part it was ooc so you cant say anything about it.You guys killed me while i was surrendering.About the switching job part i only switched jobs cuz you arrested me for no reason.You are a 12 old boy that doesn't nothing to do with his life so shut your report down cuz its so cringe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom