Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Accepted Staff Report REF: Waltuh NLR / RDM / Abuse of Staff Commands

Status
Not open for further replies.

Burketon

Senior-Moderator
Staff Member
Sirs,

I am submitting a report against Waltuh for breaking:-
B1 NLR
B2 RDM/VDM
A2 Respect
UNDEFINED Abuse of Staff Commands

Today, 12/03/24, I was involved in an incident with Waltuh where he persistantly drove over someone, Revived himself using his administration commands and broke NLR. I was on duty as a Trainee Paramedic, Unsure on current staff and procedures as it is my second day, I made the decision to hold off reviving him as I was about to make a !report due to the incident and didn't want him to get up and continue his, what I believed to be, a VDM spree. Waltuh was brought to a staff sit with Taxman and I. Where he first denied the incident took place. After showing evidence, He decided to warn himself and tell me the situation was over and to not submit a staff report against him as all that would happen is he would recieve a warning. This can be corroborated by Taxman. I made it clear within the sit that I was submitting a staff report as I did not feel comfortable with his conduct and I felt it required further investigation.

Evidently hurt by this, Waltuh has decided to go on a targetting mission against me. Contacting NHS to have me blacklisted, being publically disrespectful in roleplay situations he had no involvement in purely to spark a reaction, and within the NHS meeting, attempting to bait me into an argument and when he succeeded threatened to have me blacklisted from the server. This, to me, is deeply troubling. As a fresh face to the community and, due to my year long time away from GMOD, a new member to the GMod community; this has made me seriously reconsider my time on this server. Up until this afternoon, I was having an amazing time on the server. I have met so many kind, and genuine people it made me feel extremely welcomed. But someone, who I have found out is a Junior Administrator on Riverside Roleplay, has now seriously spoiled my experience.

Please see below for evidence supporting all claims above. If you require any further information I encourage you to contact me on discord: Burketon

Last edited:

Dale

Community Manager
Staff Manager
Superadmin
Staff Member
Community Management
I can see from the first Video that Waltuh did break the NLR rule by returning to his death location and interacting with his car before 5 minutes had elapsed.

I do not believe Waltuh was endorsing self harm in any way from the clip of your interaction in discord. However, I can see that Waltuh's attitude towards yourself was very unbecoming of a staff member in our community. It was extremely unprofessional and for that I can only apologise on his behalf. I hope this hasn't soured your opinion of the entire staff team.

Staff Report Accepted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom