Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Stars ban

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Star
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:526852443
Date of ban issue: 8/29/23
Member of staff: Badger
Ban reason (screenshot): 1693340939362.pngWhy should we unban you?:

Because I did nothing I literally got kicked for camera spamming then stopped and I became a cdt to get trained and badger was being a nerd and saying you can steal nhc vehicles or what ever totally ruining the immersion of everyone around him then I proceed to tell him to shut up and he freezes me in the air for five minutes again breaking the immersion and then perceeds to ban me for 3 weeks most of the staff on here are cool but badger is just power hungry and has a fragile ego.

after continuously camera spamming and when i asked him to stop saying i will give him this ban he ignored and kept going, beginning to insult me for having a fragile ego and saying im just power hungry, he was doing it for a good 5 minutes before i came and told him to stop at which again he ignored me and continues spamming it even when i was in a sit with him, and told him what would happen if he kept doing so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom