Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Accepted Sxbbath's Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Section A: Applicants background

1.1: What is your in-game name?
Sxbbath
1.2 How old are you?
1.3 Do you have a working microphone?
Yes
1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside?
4 Years
1.5 Are you fluent in English?
Yes
1.6 What is your SteamID?
STEAM_0:1:460097045
1.7 What is your Discord?
sxbbathuk
1.8 References (if any)?
Jerloc
Sigma
John Fries

Section B: Definitions and critical thinking:

2.1: Define RDM and provide two examples:
RDM is when you kill or damage someone for no reason and have no RP behind it.
Example 1: Player A kills Player B because he looked at them.
Example 2: Player A kills Player B because he felt like killing someone.

2.2: Define NLR and provide two examples:
NLR is where you come back before 5 minutes. Another form of NLR is remembering what happened in your past life before you were killed.
Example 1: A SCO19 member returns to a bank raid 1 minute after they were killed.
Example 2: A player who is PD Raiding gets killed so they respawn at PD and return to the PD raid to "assist".

2.3: Define FearRP and provide two examples:
FearRP is when someone is under gunpoint and they proceed to pull a gun out which then makes them not value life. It can also be when you are under gunpoint you cannot run away.
Example 1: Player A is mugging Player B. Player B pulls out a weapon and kills Player A.
Example 2: Player A is running away from police. The police box him in and point guns at him. Player B still tries to drive away and disregard the fact there is multiple guns pointed at him.

2.4: What is homophobia and provide two examples:
Homophobia is the prejudice or hate towards those who are a part of the LGBTQIA+ Community.
Example 1: Player A calls Player B a homophobic slur and keeps calling him that after being told to stop.
Example 2: Player B has been killed by Player A. Their reason behind it is "They are gay and I don't like them"

2.5 What is racism and provide two examples:
Racism is the prejudice or discrimination to people of other colour, ethnicity or religion.
Example 1: Player A (White) calls Player B (Indian) the P slur
Example 2: A group of players are roleplaying as the N*zis and are going around kidnapping people who are not of white ethnicity.

Please answer the following questions as if you were a Trial-Mod:

2.6: William has adverted carjack and stolen an NHS members vehicle. Joe reports him for failing to advert carjack. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?
I would firstly bring both people to a location where I can talk to them I would listen to both sides of the story and ask if there is any video footage of this incident. I would tell William that you are not allowed to steal NHS vehicles as the rules state (Rule D11) and ask him to re-read the rules. Depending on Williams history with warnings I would either verbally warn him and tell him not to do it again or give him a warning for "Crimes against NHS" or I would jail him and ask him to read the rules to make sure he understands what he can and can't do.

2.7: Joe has reported William for shooting at him for no reason. William states that he was not shooting for no reason, he adverted PD raid. William has killed 6 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?
I would first bring Joe to an area and ask if they have any video footage. I would then bring William to the sit and ask to hear his side of the story. I would check logs to see if he did advert, If the did then no punishment would be given out. If he did not advert I would warn him for FTA then ban him for MRDM and Lying to staff.

2.8: Joe (Drug dealer) has built a base on the sidewalk. William raids Joes base with no advert. Joe kills William. William gets a new gun and drives straight back and kills Joe and sells all his drugs. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?
I would bring both people to a staff sit and ask if either have video footage. I would then listen to both sides of the story. I would check logs to see if William had killed Joe twice. If he did I would warn William for FTA, RDM, and Breaking NLR.

2.9: William as a Commander in the Police is hosting a meeting he adverts “Pd meeting | Starting 5m | Important topics | No major crimes” Joe as a Jihad adverts bombing and ends up killing 10 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?
I would bring William and ask why he did it. I would then tell him that he cannot do ANY major crimes during a PD meeting, including terrorist attacks. After this William would be warned for committing major crimes whilst a PD Meeting is taking place.

Section C: Questions

3.1: Why should we choose you over other applicants?
I have been player RSRP for 4 years and I am a very active and reliable player. I often see lots of rule breaks when staff are not online and with the hours I am on (Which is most of the day) I would like to make sure there is no rule breaking and to make sure there is people trying to not crash the server whenever there is no staff. Overall I would love to give back to the server I have spent the past 4 years playing on and have enjoyed every minute.

3.2: If you were in a situation you did not know how to handle what would you do?
I would ask another staff member to come and assist me and help me out so that I can learn what to do in that situation as I believe teamwork is a key part of being in the staffing team.

3.3: Do you have previous experience staffing servers?
Yes I do. I was a staff member on Proton Networks where I spent around 6 months and was Head of Staff for Voltron Gaming where I spent 4 months as the Head of Staff.

3.4: List three strengths that you have that will help you staff:
Discipline, Very Active, Teamwork.

3.5: List three weaknesses that may affect you when you’re staff:
Can sometimes overwork, Dyscalculia (Dyslexia for numbers), Sometimes overthink

3.6: Why do you want to be a staff member?
I want to be a staff member to give back to the community and help others who need it.

3.7: Do you have any disabilities (or other issues) that may impact your ability as staff?
Dyscalculia

Have you received any help when creating this application? No
Do you consent to further fact-checking and background checking? Yes

john fries

+1 for the following reasons:
Is a good reputable member
Super active
Has good common sense
Good learner
Can take criticism

Dale

Community Manager
Staff Manager
Superadmin
Staff Member
Community Management
Thank you for taking the time to make this application. Your application is detailed and you've received overwhelmingly positive comments. Contact me or any other staff management members for an interview!

Accepted!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom