Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Sylex22's Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Section A: Applicants background

1.1: What is your in-game name? Sylex22
1.2 How old are you? 14
1.3 Do you have a working microphone? Yes
1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? Since 7th October 2023 (Maybe longer because this is how long i have been on the discord) Or 105 days
1.5 Are you fluent in English? Yes. I am a British Citizen.
1.6 What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:1:17439876
1.7 What is your Discord? Sylex22 9394
1.8 References (if any)?

Section B: Definitions and critical thinking:

2.1: Define RDM and provide two examples:

RDM- Random Death Match.

Example 1- Jim is walking down the street and Rick shoots Jim randomly leading to Death.

Example 2- Rick is shopping and Jim comes with a knife and starts stabbing Rick.

2.2: Define NLR and provide two examples:

NLR- New Life Rule.

Example 1- Rick Just Got Raided and Got Killed By Jim (Who Raided). Rick See's Jim after the raid and goes and kills him for him raiding.

Example 2- A SGT is at a Bank raid and gets killed. He's the only one who responded. The SGT comes back to then kill the Robber.

2.3: Define FearRP and provide two examples:

FearRP- Valuing Your Life Over Death Or Danger.

Example 1- A PCSO runs right into a Bank Raid with just a Taser against Guns.

Example 2- A person gets kidnapped by Rick and Jim. As he gets kidnapped he pull out his Gun and puts Rick and Jim under Gunpoint.

2.4: What is homophobia and provide two examples:

Homophobia- Judgement of Gay people.

Example 1- A INS is training Jim and Rick. Jim and Rick have performed to the same level but the INS asks them i any of them are Autistic, Gay e.g. Jim responds "Yes. I am Gay." The INS says the Jim doesn't pass due to the fact Jim is Gay.

Example 2- A small gang start picking on someone because they are Gay. The person cannot avoid them because they are harassing him.

2.5 What is racism and provide two examples:

Racisim- Discrimination of a person because of their Race.

Example 1- Someone is walking around on the streets. A police officer arrests that person for no reason. The reason for the arrest was "Black n**". (Real story from in-game that happend to me).

Example 2- A black person has committed a crime. They where jailed for 2x the amount.

Please answer the following questions as if you were a Trial-Mod:

2.6: William has adverted carjack and stolen an NHS members vehicle. Joe reports him for failing to advert carjack. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?

Clip- I will bring all that where involved into the sit. I will ask if any of the players had a clip. If yes and valid i will read out rule B15 and D12. I will give then Jail/Warn appropriately.
No Clip- I will bring all that where involved into the sit. I will ask if any of the players had a clip. If no i will check logs for proof. I valid proof is in logs i will read out rule B15 and D12. I will give then Jail/Warn appropriately.

2.7: Joe has reported William for shooting at him for no reason. William states that he was not shooting for no reason, he adverted PD raid. William has killed 6 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?

2.8: Joe (Drug dealer) has built a base on the sidewalk. William raids Joes base with no advert. Joe kills William. William gets a new gun and drives straight back and kills Joe and sells all his drugs. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?

I will bring Joe and William to a sit. I will ask for both side of the story. Look at Advert logs. Explain that raiding PD is KOS for all inside only if your assisting. Return all.

2.9: William as a Commander in the Police is hosting a meeting he adverts “Pd meeting | Starting 5m | Important topics | No major crimes” Joe as a Jihad adverts bombing and ends up killing 10 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?

I will bring William and Joe and ask for a clip. If no clip i will ask for both sides input. I will also check logs. I will explain that no Major crimes can take place as a PD meeting is going on. I will give appropriate punishment. Then end sit.

Section C: Questions

3.1: Why should we choose you over other applicants?

I have a Major amount of staff knowledge. I can know rule of a server without looking at them due to the amount of knowledge. (I have read through the rules thoroughly).

3.2: If you were in a situation you did not know how to handle what would you do?

Ask another staff member for help.

3.3: Do you have previous experience staffing servers?

Yes. Alot. Used to be Co-Owner of a very large server. Also staff in other servers.

3.4: List three strengths that you have that will help you staff:

Knowledge, Instinct, Trustworthiness

3.5: List three weaknesses that may affect you when you’re staff:

Sometimes i stutter during stressful times. Sometimes i misunderstand. Sometimes my brain goes blank.

3.6: Why do you want to be a staff member?

I want to now put my time and effort into this server as i think it deserves me to help it out.

3.7: Do you have any disabilities (or other issues) that may impact your ability as staff?

Nothing that i have been diagnosed with.

Have you received any help when creating this application?

No.

Do you consent to further fact-checking and background checking?

Depends on how personal it gets. If it harms my security then no but if its small then yes.

Thank you for reading my application. Please give a +1 if you think i am ready to become staff or leave me a comment if you need to know anything or want me to change something.

rashy

Event Manager
Management
Appeals & Reports
Head-Admin
Forums Assistant
Staff Member
-1 Maturity is a big issue has some bad encounters

Application is not very detailed (you unabbreviated rdm and nlr not the same as defining it, you skipped 2.7 and the application is kinda confusing to read the way it's styled at least for me.) With your age I think you could probably have a chance at staff but it's not as big as if someone older applied, at least for your next try whenever that be. Improve your reputation, activity, if you are still staffing other servers you can't staff Riverside ATST and lastly application needs some more in-depth detailing and a more thorough approach next time.

Azz

Denied, Jackie has already responded with what I would say.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom