Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

T now overpowered

Why can t gun dealer buy black market weapons ?? Isn’t that for play like there is basically no pint to buy a custom job or buy play just play in t and you get it all for free

Honestly I agree, It also kills realism as I believe T should just have more low budget and improvised weaponry such as the AK etc. Having alot of complaints with how dominating T is currently.

Honestly I agree, It also kills realism as I believe T should just have more low budget and improvised weaponry such as the AK etc. Having alot of complaints with how dominating T is currently.
+1 ^

Jon

Terrorists are not overpowered it's due to the fact that government just are not active enough to combat them, i personally easily kill numerous terrorists as PD Using simple tactics, radio communication and strategies, it isn't the terrorists fault cause PD is just dead and nothing is being done about it, it isn't the terrorists fault cause government cannot communicate properly anymore, Government don't even respond to raids, radio is never used, SCO-19 don't use radio or just go afk whilst on duty, if you nerf terrorists. Terrorists die again which makes the server less fun cause there is literally no threat and no roleplay without them, since terrorists have gotten active they have done 98% of all the kidnappings.

How about you guys stop bitching and do something about it? rather than complain that T are overpowered why can't you get more officers on? as an Assistant Commissioner i would expect you to be doing your job rather than complaining on forums that T needs a nerf and that government need to be the most dominant department and that they need rpgs APC's and more.

Terrorists are active cause there is no competition why is there no competition? cause Government isn't active, Government isn't like it was before, SCO-19 was actually feared back in the Day, now it just isn't it's an extension of the Metropolitan Police department with extra steps and more weapons, AFO is just firearms training for SGT+ it isn't unique and just isn't as special as everyone hoped it would be.

The Major issue is that, PD just doesn't use radio anymore or tactics or strategies they don't communicate, this of course needs to change but Most of the HUM and HOD are currently LOA so i don't think that is possible.

Terrorists are not overpowered it's due to the fact that government just are not active enough to combat them, i personally easily kill numerous terrorists as PD Using simple tactics, radio communication and strategies, it isn't the terrorists fault cause PD is just dead and nothing is being done about it, it isn't the terrorists fault cause government cannot communicate properly anymore, Government don't even respond to raids, radio is never used, SCO-19 don't use radio or just go afk whilst on duty, if you nerf terrorists. Terrorists die again which makes the server less fun cause there is literally no threat and no roleplay without them, since terrorists have gotten active they have done 98% of all the kidnappings.

How about you guys stop bitching and do something about it? rather than complain that T are overpowered why can't you get more officers on? as an Assistant Commissioner i would expect you to be doing your job rather than complaining on forums that T needs a nerf and that government need to be the most dominant department and that they need rpgs APC's and more.

Terrorists are active cause there is no competition why is there no competition? cause Government isn't active, Government isn't like it was before, SCO-19 was actually feared back in the Day, now it just isn't it's an extension of the Metropolitan Police department with extra steps and more weapons, AFO is just firearms training for SGT+ it isn't unique and just isn't as special as everyone hoped it would be.

The Major issue is that, PD just doesn't use radio anymore or tactics or strategies they don't communicate, this of course needs to change but Most of the HUM and HOD are currently LOA so i don't think that is possible.

Terrorists are said to be a group of crazed criminals armed with homemade/cheap weapons. Terrorists currently have access to the best weapons and any rank above CPL + gets them. The police require you to be trained before you use a heavy firearm, which is perfectly reasonable.You know why the police are inactive? Because T is downright abusing us. I have not seen a single situation where the government has won a raid against them because they have a armory in their base. The T are not supposed to have an armory, they are supposed to make shady deals to get a box of weapons and put them in the base, or buy them from a T weapons dealer. One solution that might work is to simply remove the armor from the armory, and give them more realistic weapons like the Ak, AKM, VSS and other old Soviet Russian weapons.It's really easy to blame it on pd "ahh they inactive" wonder why?

Last edited:

Jon

Terrorists are said to be a group of crazed criminals armed with homemade/cheap weapons. Terrorists currently have access to the best weapons and any rank above CPL + gets them. The police require you to be trained before you use a heavy firearm, which is perfectly reasonable.You know why the police are inactive? Because T is downright abusing us. I have not seen a single situation where the government has won a raid against them because they have a armory in their base. The T are not supposed to have an armory, they are supposed to make shady deals to get a box of weapons and put them in the base, or buy them from a T weapons dealer. One solution that might work is to simply remove the armor from the armory, and give them more realistic weapons like the Ak, AKM, VSS and other old Soviet Russian weapons.It's really easy to blame it on pd "ahh they inactive" wonder why?
Terrorists are more organized than the current Police department, it is your job to organize PD rather than complain about Terrorists being more organized.

Honestly Jon think about it t have access to platinum guns for free which absolutely destroys any gov in a gun fight which rly doesn’t make any sense they also can easily out gun custom jobs E.g I used to take t 3 ppl to kill 1 PYC member but now 1 T can outgun 3 PYC members No offence to T got mad respect for them and how active they are but they either need to stop having access to black market guns or their need to be new server rules for T based

Honestly Jon think about it t have access to platinum guns for free which absolutely destroys any gov in a gun fight which rly doesn’t make any sense they also can easily out gun custom jobs E.g I used to take t 3 ppl to kill 1 PYC member but now 1 T can outgun 3 PYC members No offence to T got mad respect for them and how active they are but they either need to stop having access to black market guns or their need to be new server rules for T based
Further more T arent supposed to have the newest guns. T use old mainly soviet weapons because those are cheap and easy to get.T having GOV grade weapons is UNREALISTIC and too OP.

Gatesway

Community Owner
Community Management
The black market weapons have been removed from the terorrist armoury. We'll continuously look for ways to make it a bit more realistic and suited to the server's needs.

Top Bottom