Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

T.O.A.O Gang Thread

We are always looking for members, but very strict on who we accept in to the gang due to the past, mostly we are looking at maturity and knowledge of the raiding, communication. Applications are reviewed weekly by the owner themselves and will be voted on.

Follow Rules We want our members to understand and follow the Rules so we remain a good reputation.
Maturity We want our members to be respectful at all times, We don't want to beef just because you got salty as you died.
Communication We want our members to communicate with each other, Weather it be raiding or helping them out.
Orders You must need to listen to higher ranks such as Major and above, We like some discipline in the gang within reason.
Police If you're a police you must follow the Rules, You can't be corrupt.

|Owner

Code:
The Owners of the gang, They get the first say and final say in everything. If you've got a problem with someone in the gang then come to these guys. What ever they say is final and you can't go against it.

Code:
Members of the gang

Owner
Jordz

• Jordz
• Charlezz
• Paul K
• Junior

*If you do not see your name on the list please leave a reply about it on this thread or inform one of the owners and shall be updated as soon as possible!*

Black Listed

Eric J Nelson

What does Blacklisted Mean?

Code:
Being blacklisted shall mean you are prohibited from basing with "The One And Only" members or even interact with, meaning you can't raid bases nor raid the vault with them.

Not added yet -

Joining Fee

$0

If you'd like to join The One And Only you can fill out the application below. Applications are currently >Open<

Code:
 [b]RP Name :

SteamID (www.steamidfinder.com) :

Link to Steam Profile :

Why should we pick you (20 words minimum) :

Combat Skills (0-10) :[/b]

• None

• West Side

You can contact Jordz

Last edited:
Nah nah, YYG are the top gang out there, don't be attacking our gang. we will murk you

We are now LIVE If you have been accepted, please meet me in-game for an invite.

Kev

West Side on TOP.
Only Verified Members who are skills are joining.

I think I'm supposed to put this here?

RP Name: Hondo

SteamID (www.steamidfinder.com): STEAM_0:1:588353886

Link to Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/nothondoyt/

Why should we pick you (20 words minimum): Hi! I think you should pick me because I am a very wholesome and nice person. I would bring a positive effect within the gang and everyone around it. I am not toxic at all, and I am eager to help with any gang activities you wish to do.

Combat Skills (0-10): 6, but 7 on a good day. Always room for improvement :)

Why should we pick you (20 words minimum): Hi! I think you should pick me because I am a very wholesome and nice person. I would bring a positive effect within the gang and everyone around it. I am not toxic at all, and I am eager to help with any gang activities you wish to do.

ok

bump

Top Bottom