Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied talks staff app

Status
Not open for further replies.
Section A: Applicants background

1.1: What is your in-game name? talks the fish
1.2: How old are you? 14
1.3: Do you have a working microphone? yes
1.4: How long have you been playing Riverside? 1 year
1.5: Are you fluent in English? yes
1.6: What is your SteamID?STEAM_0:0:579999161
1.7: What is your Discord? .talks.
1.8: References (if any)?

Section B: Definitions and critical thinking:

2.1: Define RDM and provide two examples: RDM stands for Random Death Match it means killing/cuasing damage to a player for no reason

Example1: Ray sees a police officer he walks up to him and shots him while yelling "f*** the police!"
Example2: John is siting in the mall and a hitman walks in and stabs him for no reason.

2.2: Define metagaming and provide two examples: metagame is when a user gets info from OOC (Out Of Character) and using it in RP

Example1: John asks in OOC "anyone selling weed?" and Tom replies "yes" in OOC and john goes to report that to the police.
Example2: Tom (weed grower) is basing at leslie green then PC Greg 0000 looks in the tab menu and sees that tom is a weed grower and goes to his base and places a warrant for "growing weed" without any evidence

2.3: Define FearRP and provide two examples: FearRP is how your character will react when being held at gun point (FearRP is not applied when less then 2 people holding you at gun point)

Example1: john is being mugged by 2 people holding him at gun point and john pulls out a glock 17 and shots them both.
Example2: timmy has stabed a person (and puts the knife away) and 3 police officers go to him and yell "hands up or be shot!" and timmy runs to them pulls out his knife and starts stabing them.

2.4: What is cop baiting and provide two examples: when your sole purpose is to attract the attention of a police officer and not getting anything from it.

Example1: tom walks to a police officer and starts punching him while yelling "piggy!".
Example2: timmy is driving his car and when he sees a police car he rams it for no reason.

2.5: What is discrimination and provide two examples: discrimination is when a person makes fun of others becuse of their skin colour,gender,religion,where they came from etc

john walks to tom and yells at him "you are a n****!"
tommy gets upset that he was killed for no reason and says to the guy that killed him "you stupid fa***t why did you kill me!"

Please answer the following questions as if you were a Trial-Mod:

2.6: Dave has adverted carjack, stolen an NHS members vehicle and drives around the city crashing into multiple parked cars. Tom reports him for failing to advert carjack. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?

i will bring both of then to a sit and i will ask tom for a clip if he doesnt have it ill check the logs to see if he did or did not advert i see that he did and i also see that the car that he stole was a NHS vehicle and i also see that he was car minging with it so ill check his warns and if he doesnt have any past warns for "Crimes aginst NHS" and "car minge" i will give him a verbal warning to not do it agian and if he has past warnings for it i will give him 2 warns for "Crime aginst NHS" and "car minge".

2.7: Joe has reported William for killing him for no reason with a car bomb. William (Hitman) states that he had a valid reason as it was for a hit. William has also killed three other people with car bombs. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?

i will bring both of them to a sit and i will ask for a clip if he doesnt have it i will check the hit logs (if thats a thing if its not ill check the consol) to see if he completed his hit with that car bomb and i see that he killed 4 people in total with car bombs that none of them were his hits and i also see that he didnt advert any of those car bombs he will be banned for MRDM and FTA.

2.8: Garry has reported James (Gun dealer) for killing him for no reason. James has a base on the sidewalk and has openly advertised it as a gun shop server wide. James states that Garry was not permitted inside his shop. James has killed four people in the last three minutes. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?

i will bring both of them to a sit and and ask garry for a clip if he doesnt have one ill check the logs and see that james has killed 4 people in 3 minutes james will be informed that he cannot base on a sidewalk as a gun dealer he will also be banned for MRDM becuse he did not warn any of those people to get out or move back.

2.9: Harry as a Commander in the Police is hosting a meeting he adverts “PD meeting | Starting 5m | Important topics | No major crimes”. Bobby adverts “Base raid” and still proceeds to raid a base despite Harry warning him that raiding is considered a major crime. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?

i will bring bobby to a sit and ask him if he saw the no majors advert in chat if his answer is no i will give him a varbel and tell him to be more careful next time and if i see him doing it again he will be warned.

Section C: Questions

3.1: Why should we choose you over other applicants?

i want to make riverside a better community by making it minge free and helping new players.

3.2: If you were in a situation you did not know how to handle what would you do?

I will check if another admin/mod is online if one is online ill pm him and ask him if none are on ill go to the discord and ask a mod/admin that is online.

3.3: Do you have previous experience staffing servers?
No

3.4: List three strengths that you have that will help you staff:
im professional when needed
I'm very active
I like to help others

3.5: List three weaknesses that may affect you when you’re staff:
no staffing experience

3.6: Why do you want to be a staff member?
i want to make riverside a better community

3.7: Do you have any disabilities (or other issues) that may impact your ability as staff?
No

Have you received any help when creating this application? No
Do you consent to further fact-checking and background checking? Yes

Last edited:

Jaf

+1
Every interaction I've had with you has been great, fun guy to RP with & not a minge.

Benny

Appeals & Reports
Forums Assistant
Admin
Staff Member

You have quite a history of warnings, including one as recent as yesterday. I don't believe you're quite ready for a staff position just yet. That's why I've made this decision, sorry!

But your application looks okay.

Good luck!

Kind regards,
Benny

Mozzie

Mozzie
Appeals & Reports
Forums Assistant
Admin
Staff Member

So Fish, I agree you are an active member of the community and have had lots of experience on the server, but you do have a significant history of warnings with some current active warnings. I believe you can become a great staff member, but just not at this current time. I recommend waiting a bit of time for this warns to fade away and get a better reputation before reapplying.

Cheese

Staff Member
Neutral

Every interaction I've had with you is always fun and you are a great RolePlayer. However, you do have quite a few warnings currently active and you do have a history of alot of warnings.
Application does look good though.

Corduroy

Senior-Moderator
Staff Member
Neutral | -1

-A bit young, from our interactions I believe you lack a bit of accountability and your maturity still has room for improvement.
-I’ve never heard your voice in-game, wouldn’t believe you would be comfortable speaking out loud during complicated sits.
- Considerably sized history of warnings.

Speedy

Event Manager
Staff Supervisor
Head-Admin
Staff Management
Staff Member
Denied
Sadly your reputation is at the current standards we look for please aim to improve this before making a new app.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom