Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Accepted TJ | Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Posted on behalf of @TJ ARMY, as he is unable to access the forums from what he has messaged me on discord.
Name: TJ
SteamID64: STEAM_0:0:463130701
Date of ban issue: 20/08/2021
Member of staff: Celtric/ Finnley
Ban reason (screenshot): no
Why should we unban you?: was buying a gun got tazed by a undercover NCA and cuffed so i went what a nigger action as it was a snitch mover you see i'm black and should be aloud to say it same as white people can say ho*key

ok so i was not part of the situation all i know is as soon as i joined the server i relised you left which was followed by celtric puting evidence of you saying the N word in Admin chat so after which seemed to by 5 mins celtric TPed to me asking if you should be baned which i agreed with and due to the fact that celtric can not ban for the proper time i am the one that baned you and your using the excuse that you black so its ok is not evidence enough for you to be unbaned ( in my opinion) because anyone could use that excuse so how are we meant to monitor if you black or not

i typed this like TJ would be able to see it but he cant

Personally in my eyes and in the context of the situation you said "what a nigger action" then proceeded to disconnect, and due to that i felt like this deserved a ban.

On the other hand i am more than happy to have this ban reduced.

Accepted, the ban will be reduced, but please refrain from using explicit language, regardless of whether you are coloured or otherwise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom