Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Closed Today 9 pm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name:pepparKornen
Discord-id:ben104125
Ban reason: I don't even know it was a long time ago i played fivem. So i took a brake from fivem and then my friends started to play on RiverSideRP. So i dowloaded fivem and gta again but when i tried to join the server it said that i needed to be in the dc, So i asked my friend for a invite but it said that i was banned. I think that i got banned cause of cheat but we did a pc check on me and they found nothing so it cant be for that.
Ban Date: Like i said it was a long time ago maybe some months. Do not remember the exact date
Why should we unban you: Well i do not even know why i got banned in the first place. And im just trying to Rp with my friends and shit. And we do not know any server that has better RP than this one. And if you guys denied could u try to see why i got banned in the first place and lmk.

AutoBans

Community Manager
Developer
Discord Manager
Superadmin
Community Management
Like Cian said, the forums you are on currently are for the Garry's Mod PoliceRP. Not for FiveM. Appeal will be closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom