Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Trappy doxxing More evidence

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want management to respond to this.

Member: Trappy / Sus2trappy / Harry
Member's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:189844760
Date of Incident: September 1st to September 8th
Information about the incident. Please include as much detail as possible: Trappy was trying to put me on doxxbin and trying to leak all of my information for no reason, he also asked a fellow member of riverside who ddos my address resulting for me to be kicked off my own internet, and if I get perma banned for sending him and him only his own IP he should get perma banned for sending my IP globally to the clear web. I was put in threat by this user.
Evidence on the incident:

1662657755189.png

1662657807050.png

1662657839169.png
1662657857104.png

+1 The video doesnt lie and how can you be forced to post on doxbin dont add up

stop getting crooks to "back you up"
If your not guilty then stop acting like you are, your clearly worried for no reason if your so confident. Crooks is an active old riverside player he has every right to respond.

If your not guilty then stop acting like you are, your clearly worried for no reason if your so confident. Crooks is an active old riverside player he has every right to respond.
yeah yeah just stop

Hello Tronix,

"May 2, 2022" - 4 months ago.

The video that you have provided, doesn't really show anything other than "Get his IP". It's clear that Tronix you've got it out for Trappy so you're trying to get him banned/something.

Denied - No more appeals unless you have more evidence & it's recent.

- Stop joining the server on ALT's lmfao, You just joined and spammed his IP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom