Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Tristan Staff application (V2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Section A: Applicants background

1.1: What is your in-game name? Tristan.
1.2 How old are you?I just turned 27
1.3 Do you have a working microphone? Yes.
1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? 2 to 3 months now.
1.5 Are you fluent in English? Yes I am verbally. Writing can contain some grammar erros.
1.6 What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:1:49529816
1.7 References (if any)? I don’t feel comfortable getting Refences People + staff should know me

Section B: Definitions and critical thinking:

2.1: Define RDM and provide two examples:
Random Death Match.
The definition is Random killing Players with no reason.

2.1.1 When in a situation where A PC arrest an gun dealer for dealing guns to unlicensed people you (a thief, civvie or custom job) can not interfere with out adverting counter arrest.

2.1.2 When walking inside west field mall and opening fire on players that have had no interaction to your RP session.

2.2: Define NLR and provide two examples:
New Life Rule.

The definition of NLR is When you died in an RP session you can not Rejoin that RP session. You are a new human.

When Doing a PD/Bank Raid. When you are gunned down by police you can not go back and kill the police and retrieve the bags.

When you are killed in a mugging you can not take revenge on the player that killed you.

2.3: Define FearRP and provide two examples:

Fear Role play.

The definition of Fear RP is when you are in danger doing something that you wont do in real life when in that situation.

When being held under gunpoint you can not whip out your own pistol while the assaulting party still has LOS.

When Being held at gun point while you are in a car you can not drive of and ignore the RP.
2.4: What is homophobia and provide two examples:
The definition of homophobia is a range of negative attitudes and feelings toward homosexuality.

Screaming in voice chat that gay people are sinners and its Wrong ect ect.

Making signs of homophobic signs in the street.

2.5 What is racism and provide two examples:
The definition of RACISM is a belief that race is a fundamental determinant of human traits

When a player states that a certain race or belief is better or superior than the other.

Saying racist slurs in voice chat or writing then in chat or text tool.

Please answer the following questions as if you were a Trial-Mod:

2.6: William has adverted carjack and stolen an NHS members vehicle. Joe reports him for failing to advert carjack. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?

Say to Joe that he did advert and state that this is not the point.
The point is that NHS cars are of limits to being carjacked so William wil be asked to read the rules again and giving a warning for carjacking a NHS car.

2.7: Joe has reported William for shooting at him for no reason. William states that he was not shooting for no reason, he adverted PD raid. William has killed 6 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?

Depends where this took place. And what job Joe is.
If Joe is a bystander and outside the PD he was the victim of RDM.
IF Joe is a PD member and inside PD and the shooting took place in PD William was in the right for shooting him when inside the PD raid.

2.8: Joe (Drug dealer) has built a base on the sidewalk. William raids Joes base with no advert. Joe kills William. William gets a new gun and drives straight back and kills Joe and sells all his drugs. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?

I

So multiple rules are broken here.
I would advice both players to read the rules again and give Joe a warning for basing on the sidewalk. Only hobo’s can and the roadworker can only block half of it.
Then William Raided with no advert and broke NLR.

After reading the rules I will ask him if he knows what he did wrong.
IF he does het get 1 warn for Breaking NLR. And if doesn’t he gets 2 Raiding with out advert and NLR Breaking.

2.9: William as a Commander in the Police is hosting a meeting he adverts “Pd meeting | Starting 5m | Important topics | No major crimes” Joe as a Jihad adverts bombing and ends up killing 10 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?

Tp To Joe and ask him if he saw the advert and tell him that he was wrong and warn him for the Mass RDM bombing.

Section C: Questions

3.1: Why should we choose you over other applicants?
To be honest I want to do something for the server and let people have a nice gaming session.

3.2: If you were in a situation you did not know how to handle what would you do?
Get the rule book or the advice of a other admin in game or discord.

3.3: Do you have previous experience staffing servers?
Yes 3 servers 2 Military RP and 1 Police RP.

3.4: List three strengths that you have that will help you staff:
I am righteous and always look in to the full fact when getting a sit.

I live in the Netherlands so I will me active on the busiest hours.( this also means I speak 4 languages and can detect racist remarks in 4 languages).

When encountering a rule breaker I will educate then and not just warn them.

3.5: List three weaknesses that may affect you when you’re staff:
When dealing with players that are players could take advantage of my trust.

I work in It and can be called away when there is an emergency.
When encountering a disrespectful person I will mute and or kick without warning I do not tolerate that.

3.6: Why do you want to be a staff member?
I want to help and be a part of the community to help the server grow and get a positive vibe so all people can enjoy.

When I am online during downtime or not as busy moment I notice that there a lot of trouble makers.
When there are other staff members online they are busy or not available to takes sits.

3.7: Do you have any disabilities (or other issues) that may impact your ability as staff?
No.

Have you received any help when creating this application? No I have not outside help.
Do you consent to further fact-checking and background checking?

Yesh what would you like to hear.

Last edited:
Neutral

Not had many encounters with you on the server but that might just be me not being on when you are sometimes.

Apart from that pretty good staff app tbh.

Goodluck on your staff app :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom