Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied TSUPT RED 9127 Staff app

Status
Not open for further replies.
Section A: Applicants background

1.1: What is your in-game name? TSUPT RED 9127
1.2 How old are you? 14
1.3 Do you have a working microphone? Yes
1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? 1-2 months
1.5 Are you fluent in English? Yes
1.6 What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:0:686100677
1.7 References (if any)?

Section B: Definitions and critical thinking:

2.1: Define RDM and provide two examples:

RDM Random Death Match where you just go up to someone and kill them and MRDM is mass RDM and it where you go up to someone and kill them and go to someone else and kill them so on so forth

2.2: Define NLR and provide two examples:

NLR new life rule if you die you should not go back to that location till the NLR cooldown is done

2.3: Define FearRP and provide two examples:

FearRP if 2+ men have guns pointed at you you must follow what they say and if u there's 3 men with guns pointed then lets say 15 SCO19 come the sco would put the 3 men into fearRP

2.4: What is homophobia and provide two examples:

Homophobia is where you are agents LGBTQIA+ And you just say something like "all gays die" or "gays are stupid why cant they just be normal like us"
2.5 What is racism and provide two examples:

It is where you say a racial slur like the n word or you just mistreating the people who black and treating the white people like a normal persion
Please answer the following questions as if you were a Trial-Mod:

2.6: William has adverted carjack and stolen an NHS members vehicle. Joe reports him for failing to advert carjack. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?

I would first look in chat see that he has adverted it tell joe this then tell William he can not steal NHS vehicles and give him a warning for that

2.7: Joe has reported William for shooting at him for no reason. William states that he was not shooting for no reason, he adverted PD raid. William has killed 6 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?

i would look in chat if he did if he did not i would warn him for RDM and tell him he should advert but if he did I would tell joe he is doing a pd raid and he killing people who not working with him in the pd raid

2.8: Joe (Drug dealer) has built a base on the sidewalk. William raids Joes base with no advert. Joe kills William. William gets a new gun and drives straight back and kills Joe and sells all his drugs. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?

I would warn William for not adverting it then warn him again for breaking NLR

2.9: William as a Commander in the Police is hosting a meeting he adverts “Pd meeting | Starting 5m | Important topics | No major crimes” Joe as a Jihad adverts bombing and ends up killing 10 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?

I would bring Joe to a sit and tell him there is a pd meeting and you can not do that because it a major crime and then warn him

Section C: Questions

3.1: Why should we choose you over other applicants?

I'm loyal trust worthy helpful and i just want to help the server out

3.2: If you were in a situation you did not know how to handle what would you do?

Ask a higher up or a more experienced staff

3.3: Do you have previous experience staffing servers?

Yes

3.4: List three strengths that you have that will help you staff:

I'm open minded I don't take sides and I am a fast learner

3.5: List three weaknesses that may affect you when you’re staff:

I'm dyslexic i sometimes speak to fast

3.6: Why do you want to be a staff member?

to help the server and stop people from breaking the rules

3.7: Do you have any disabilities (or other issues) that may impact your ability as staff?

I'm dyslexic I got adhd

Have you received any help when creating this application? No
Do you consent to further fact-checking and background checking? Yes I don't mind staff is one of the highest roles and that so I understand

Last edited:
I Don't really have much to say about you because i have never spoke to you, but, I can say that the application isn't detailed at all, it looks very rushed and you haven't really gone into much depth Especially on Section B: Definitions and critical thinking and also Section C: Questions. Maybe try and put more depth in the application and actually READ The questions that are given to you, especially on Section B Where it says 2.1: Define RDM and provide two examples - You only put the meaning and not the examples, and you have done this throughout the Section B: Definitions and critical thinking Section - Good Luck Anyways - ⚜️Legal Lee⚜️

Arm

I Don't really have much to say about you because i have never spoke to you, but, I can say that the application isn't detailed at all, it looks very rushed and you haven't really gone into much depth Especially on Section B: Definitions and critical thinking and also Section C: Questions. Maybe try and put more depth in the application and actually READ The questions that are given to you, especially on Section B Where it says 2.1: Define RDM and provide two examples - You only put the meaning and not the examples, and you have done this throughout the Section B: Definitions and critical thinking Section - Good Luck Anyways - ⚜️Legal Lee⚜️
he was doing it when i kidnapped him XD

Ye i was doing it when arm kidnaped me so

Jacko Chan

Staff Member
Cannot comment on you as a person as I haven't yet come across you while online. I agree your application seems very rushed, which is supported by the statement you made indicating it was written while you were being kidnapped. If you want to join the team at least have the effort to dedicate some time into writing your application out.

You're understanding of the rules could also be better, or maybe you just need to read some of the questions properly before responding.

Best of luck with your application.

Yeah like Jake said and many others it's quite rushed and there are quite a few grammatical errors so I recommend you should really spend some good time on this if you actually wish to join the Staff Team, Good Luck though mate wish the best!

• NCA Inspector
  • PD Chief Inspector
  • NHS Consultant
  • Terrorist Captain
  • Deputy Head of Jihads
No.1 Bomber! No cappin
:ninja:

FORMER: (2021)

Former LM Boss
Former PD SUPT
Former NCA SUPT
Former NHS Supervisor

fzn

You have two active warns, why should you enforce rules that you yourself appear to not be able to follow?

only 2 i know someone who been warned for self supply rmdx20 frp racisum and no i am not friends with them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom