Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Unban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Bruce Eagle (DEAF) - Brucektrain rsrp.uk
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:47958702
Date of ban issue: 18/09/2022
Member of staff: Liam
Ban reason (screenshot):
1663426004297.png

Why should we unban you?:
CI Ganja Grandfather 6561, I did hit his cop car and he put lights on and i pulled over straight away and then he asked me for license, and all suddenly, he restrain me and take me into building in between PD and Mall, to trap me in. and was typed in /me command as "CI Ganja Grandfather 6561 ties shoelaces"I had to rejoin the game, Because they're were trolling me.

Liam Ignored My Messages (EDIT: & Didn't deal the issue properly) and continues to ban.

Last edited:
hello Bruce, firstly i would like to say that i had only hopped on the server for a few minutes as someone asked me to check logs for them, however just before i went off i saw you leave and join back whilst in cuffs and mr ganja reported you for doing so. When you did rejoin i brought both of you into a sit and asked you why you left whilst being arrested to which you told me "he was trolling me" however i explained to you that this isn't a valid reason to leave the rp and that you should have made a psd report. You then proceeded to spam "no" in chat. Seeing as you have been playing riverside for a long time now i know full well you are aware of this rule yet you still decided to break it and therefore i believe the ban is valid and should stand. I at no point ignored you during this sit and gave you plenty of time to respond to my questions to give you a chance to explain yourself but when you started spamming "no" i felt that you had finished your argument and proceeded to ban you.

hello Bruce, firstly i would like to say that i had only hopped on the server for a few minutes as someone asked me to check logs for them, however just before i went off i saw you leave and join back whilst in cuffs and mr ganja reported you for doing so. When you did rejoin i brought both of you into a sit and asked you why you left whilst being arrested to which you told me "he was trolling me" however i explained to you that this isn't a valid reason to leave the rp and that you should have made a psd report. You then proceeded to spam "no" in chat. Seeing as you have been playing riverside for a long time now i know full well you are aware of this rule yet you still decided to break it and therefore i believe the ban is valid and should stand. I at no point ignored you during this sit and gave you plenty of time to respond to my questions to give you a chance to explain yourself but when you started spamming "no" i felt that you had finished your argument and proceeded to ban you.
He's supposed to take me to jail straight way not into random building, but rather than PD.
He's just restrained me for no reason after I showed him my driver license... but was only ticket offences.

He's supposed to take me to jail straight way not into random building, but rather than PD.
He's just restrained me for no reason after I showed him my driver license... but was only ticket offences.
you at no point in the sit mentioned this to me, you just said he was trolling and time wasting

you at no point in the sit mentioned this to me, you just said he was trolling and time wasting
He's was wasting my RP time. He did rdm'd EARLIER me when i rejoined before while he playing as cat, he came up behind while i'm customizing my guns in No RP Zone (After i have spawned and didn't moved) pulls out knife and stab me in back. (Admin didn't take my report after that happens)

And yet, How i supposed to make PSD report while i'm being restrained and being taken into a room where they're going to trap me in.

He's was wasting my RP time. He did rdm'd EARLIER me when i rejoined before while he playing as cat, he came up behind while i'm customizing my guns in No RP Zone (After i have spawned and didn't moved) pulls out knife and stab me in back. (Admin didn't take my report after that happens)

And yet, How i supposed to make PSD report while i'm being restrained and being taken into a room where they're going to trap me in.
make the report after the situation
And Where's is his Proof too?
i saw him handcuff you, then checked logs and saw you left and re-joined in cuffs

Where was he taking me then after you saw him handcuffed me?
i saw you get cuffed near the houses between mall and pd, then i tabbed out. When i tabbed back in you had LTARP'd. Like i said you never mentioned any of this to me in the sit

i saw you get cuffed near the houses between mall and pd, then i tabbed out. When i tabbed back in you had LTARP'd. Like i said you never mentioned any of this to me in the sit
you tabbed out? he was taking me into the building that was between PD and mall, where they have the trap box set up, ready to trap me in and leaves and ignores me. because I'd knew it would happen again so that why I'd reconnected the server. Another Admin did get my report earlier that someone cuffed me after i spawned in earlier, and while i didn't respond my spawn moment (tabbed out) someone had restrained me and take me into that trap box and left me there. so i did called admin and admin did nothing, so I'd reconnect. (Check for log for that one.)

you tabbed out? he was taking me into the building that was between PD and mall, where they have the trap box set up, ready to trap me in and leaves and ignores me. because I'd knew it would happen again so that why I'd reconnected the server. Another Admin did get my report earlier that someone cuffed me after i spawned in earlier, and while i didn't respond my spawn moment (tabbed out) someone had restrained me and take me into that trap box and left me there. so i did called admin and admin did nothing, so I'd reconnect. (Check for log for that one.)
i didnt see any box traps as i didnt go into the building

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom