Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Accepted unban

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: sefecy
SteamID: 76561199376778791
Member of staff: junior
Ban reason (screenshot):
1687123338851.png

Why should we unban you?: i was perma banned for doxing but i never doxed anybody i just said to junior that he is the guy the got put on dox bin. That is not doxing I did not say anything personal about him. This was a while ago aswell.

Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.
oh rly? seems like you didnt explain the mass rdm so it would still be a ban

flx

Junior Moderator
Staff Member
oh rly? seems like you didnt explain the mass rdm so it would still be a ban
Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

• Haha
Reactions: flx
Pretty sure you also attempted to send a link of my old dox but then realised the url didnt go anywhere because it was removed . but tbh this was ages ago

anyway im not too bothered if he gets unbanned he has done his mass rdm time aslong as he dosent do it again ig

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom