Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Closed unbann appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uwe

Name:Uwe
SteamID:https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199152564130/
time of ban: 1 day
Member of Staff: Mentee Garry Smith on Duty
ban reason: NITRP

Why should we unbann you?

First of all, the guy who issued the ban didn't tell me anything. He just froze my car and then banned me. he didn't even say a single word. And because of that I lost my level 10 printers, my armor, my revolver and didn't even do NITRP. What I did was I almost ran over a guy on the sidewalk, but here comes the devil, I (ALMOST) ran over him and afterwards the guy sat in my car making small talk

The reason for this isn't because I'm banned. The reason is that I lost my expensive things and the things on duty didn't even create a ticket, he just gave me a ban for nothing.

I wish you a good evening.

This players friend was banned for ERP not long before and straight after his friend was banned he went around ramming into cars and was clearly not there to roleplay and was being watched by myself and another member of staff so the both of us decided to issue him a ban and ban extension

Uwe

That is a complete lie i didnt ram cars i exedentily almost run over a guy and before you write a lie read my appeal and think before you lie.

and if you say that i lie proof it with a clip .

Uwe

That is a complete lie i didnt ram cars i exedentily almost run over a guy and before you write a lie read my appeal and think before you lie.

and if you say that i lie proof it with a clip .
and by the way the situation with my friend has nothing to do with this so you cant bring it in here.

rashy

Event Manager
Management
Appeals & Reports
Head-Admin
Forums Assistant
Staff Member
You cant appeal one day bans

Dale

Community Manager
Staff Manager
Superadmin
Staff Member
Community Management
We will move this appeal into the new thread you have created :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom