Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Undercover Armor Abuse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Member(s) of staff: Jordz
Member(s) of staff's rank: Senior Admin
Date of Incident: 1/29/2022
Information about the incident. Please include as much detail as possible: We were in a base causing commotion and we previously destroyed the SCO team that came in after us, which included Cian at the time. I wanted to go get armor because I noticed I did not have any, but I realized If I went to get armor, that I would be leaving my group defenseless, so I decided to stick it out without armor. Soon after, maybe 5 or 10 mins I see their job either change or (from what they said after) they went undercover. Eventually, there name changes too, but before there name changed, I noticed something in chat. right away.20220129112716_1.jpg
This shows that JORDZ gave himself the exact product that I needed through a command. Instead, of going to bp or an armory like I would have had to. I am furious because they gained armor without sacrificing time or maybe, gameplay experience like I would have had too. No staff should be able to give them these sorts of things right before an "undercover" operation. To me this is abuse and it is not the first time I have seen it with staff, but It is the first time I have experienced it to an extent where I wanted to report it. Here are logs of them killing all of us after we started opening fire on the next wave of SCO-19. 20220129112725_1.jpg

In the next evidence section. I will be showing a clip of the moment I died. I realized it was CIAN AND JORDZ right behind me and I gave them props thinking they switched jobs and wanted to help us fight the cops. but instead, after they kill us all, and tells us "It was an undercover operation" I then bring up the fact that I saw armor given to them and they did not respond to me after that. I then asked if they were able to give me armor like they gave themselves and they still did not respond. My point of this all being is that they used the power of staff to "save time" when no ordinary user, even with supporter and VIP could do that. I would've loved the ability to spawn me armor when I needed it after fighting the first batch of SCO-19s.
Evidence on the incident:
https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/9kUU5nqi_B28w/d1337i8E4rjK?invite=cr-MSw2ZWMsNDI1MDYzODcs

Last edited:
Denied - I witnessed the situation and Jordz/Cian didn’t use their commands before this situation to gain an advantage over you. In fact, I was the one that set their health and armour after a previous situation required me to do so. Thanks for the report.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom