Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Accepted Unjustified warning?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Dimitri
SteamID64: STEAM_0:0:82868544
Date of warning issue: 2023-06-27
Member of staff: Junior
Warning reason (screenshot): 1687946117532.png

Why should we remove the warning?: I was unaware of this warning until a fellow Royal Syndicate member informed me. I have not been provided any evidence of my committing this rulebreaking act, nor was I ever put in any sit beforehand. Quite unprofessional acts from a staff member if you ask me. I would appreciate it if the staff member in question now would provide evidence of me attempting to RDM someone.

Have you got any more information? This appeal doesn't seem right to me as I always make sure to have a chat with the person unless it's for bans like nitro or mrdm I cannot remember the situation of what happened as I was on sod for quite a long time then ?

I do not have any more information, thus why I tried to reach out for more of it here on the forums. I am pretty confused myself whether this warning was accidental or not. As I mentioned before, I can't recall attempting to RDM someone, especially not while on my Royal Syndicate job.

King ET

Senior-Admin
Staff Member
Accepted.

Since this is your first warn ever I will accept this warn appeal and remove the warn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom