Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied unreasonable ban

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name:ALEXKS
SteamID64:76561199141454218
Date of ban issue:6/09/21
Member of staffDB
Ban reason (screenshot):
Why should we unban you?:well i dont recall to saying the f slur, and why would i when ive been told by a mod its a bannable offence.2 people said they had a clip of me apparently calling someone a f@ggot when i never really said it what i did say was '' u fucking bastard'' which i dont think sounds the same as that :I
i mean maybe it was an accident and they never listened to the clip properly but i think i was purposely banned as pretty much a lot of people dont like my personality i asked to see the apparent clip of me saying it and i got refused 5 times with '' why should i show u the clip'' from db. which i think just shows that ive been banned for an unvalid reason.and also i dont respect the fact that db callss me a retard especially when i do have one disability which im not going to share with you guys . if its possible i would love to see the clip as i think this is a false ban thanks, and the lying part is me saying that i called him a fucking bastard when he thinks i didnt. thanks,alex :]

Attachments

• Garry's Mod 09_09_2021 19_50_20.png
    Garry's Mod 09_09_2021 19_50_20.png
    768.4 KB · Views: 8

Jon

Make 1 ban appeal ❌ Make 2 ban appeals at the same time aswell as another one that got denied ☑️

it wasnt a specified reason and i dont see the ban in the declined ban apeals slot and please dont interfer with my apeal please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom