Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

V43's Gambling Addiction

This gambling addiction started when a mate of mine introduced me to what riverside calls the "BETFRED". I did not know gambling was a thing on this server at the time. As soon as I walked in, I got greeted at the door by a fella named "WHIPLASH". He calls himself the "BETFRED" owner. He explained how betting on his horses all about luck and it is truly a real gamble. I could either triple my earnings or I can end up losing all my earnings. To me that sounds like a 50/50 chance, so I took the gamble and for the first bet of my life. I placed a bet for 1,000,000 million pounds on the horse color blue. Blue was lagging behind for a while, before he overtook red and won the whole race. I ended up with 3,000,000 pounds. This made me richer than I have ever been in my life, so of course what did I decide to do with that money? I ended up, actually placing another bet for 2,000,000 pounds on blue. Blue ended up losing that race and, I couldn't help but think how I could easily make it all back if I win another 1,000,000-pound bet, so what do I end up doing again? I gave the owner my last 1,000,000 pounds and placed the bet on blue. well to end this story. I WENT BROKE. I lost all my money, but I was not worried, because the very next day I went back to Betfred and gambled even more with the earnings I gathered by robbing banks and stores. I also sold my car to gamble. I am highly addicted, but I keep winning and losing and that is why gambling is a risk that I love to take!

Top Bottom