Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Accepted V43's LTAP Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: MR V43
SteamID64: 76561198118367092
Date of ban issue: 1/30/2022
Member of staff: Bugzzy and Cian
Ban reason (screenshot):

Capture.PNG

https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/9sT2MsSV_q6E3/d1337Xbx0vr8?invite=cr-MSxXZWUsNDI1MDYzODcs

Why should we unban you?: Cian initiated all of this by arresting me for trespassing, after that I felt very targeted due to him just coming into the pd and immediately wanting me arrested for trespassing, when I literally asked him to leave. At this point he was blocking the door. My main thought was he really wants to just arrest me either for that 50k or just because I am V43. I have never seen anyone get instantly arrested for "trespassing", especially if they wanted to leave. I get denied a lawyer and I get put in for one year. I then type in chat that CIan is a pussy. I did this because I have seen often on riverside that your allowed to express your feelings as long as it's not to harsh. All I did was call him a pussy. He then instantly mutes me and warns me for STAFF DISRESPECT. I then get released from jail and I start walking around. I walked to car dealer and seen these people in which I decided to try and advert, which did not work at the time because he muted me with no time on when that mute will be put away. I get upset because I can't even play the game properly because I am muted for something as little as me calling CIAN a pussy. I never got tped by a staff member to talk about the language I used in chat, Once I was upset. I quickly left the server and, since I am bipolar, I kept thinking about how all of this is wrong and how you guys did me really wrong this time, when all I like to do is support this community, so I decided to log back on and it turns out I was unmuted (which I think the staff unmuted me, once I left). I found out I was unmuted and wanted an explanation, so I basically told chat that I get called all these names and the fact that I called you a pussy, I get warned super-fast and muted. I was expressing how wrong all of this felt and how none of this makes sense. I then get muted again and I decide to leave till whiplash comes online later. I then realized soon after that, that I got banned for LTAP and none of this makes sense because I got banned for avoiding punishment, but I never avoided the punishment. I had gotten muted twice. One of those times you guys unmuted me. the next time I said something u guys muted me. okay I get that, that is why I decided to leave till later, but then I got banned. Why? I didn't even avoid punishment. I only called the staff member a pussy, which I have seen multiple other people call staff that too and nothing happens. I feel targeted not because I am punished, but because I shouldn't have been arrested in the first place like I was. I had a chance to kill him, while he was arresting me, but I chose not too just because I was trying to leave the area. I was trying to tell him I did not want to be here in the first place. I simply saw a person doing a hit and I was interested in watching. Never, once was I told not to be back there while he was in a middle of a hit. No warning at all from CIAN about me being back there, a straight arrest, after I asked to leave. It was all just unnecessary. I am not allowed to ban or mute when I get called a pussy. I think what you did was uncalled for. I got a 5-day ban for this. Have you ever banned any of those people calling me names all those times? no, it seems like you have not, so why am I getting a ban for calling CIAN a pussy for trespass arrest? I would understand another warning, but a straight 5-day ban, makes no sense.

Last edited:
You were muted by Cian for calling him a "pussy"
You then left and joined back to avoid this mute
Cian then gave you the benefit of the doubt and simply muted you again on return.
It was raised to my attention that you had done this, to which I handed out an LTAP ban
If you thought the arrest was false, you could have made a PSD. If you thought the mute was false you could have made a staff report or asked nicely to be unmuted by Cian, leaving and joining back was not the answer to your problem of being muted.

You were muted by Cian for calling him a "pussy"
Cian then gave you the benefit of the doubt and simply muted you again on return.
It was raised to my attention that you had done this, to which I handed out an LTAP ban
If you thought the arrest was false, you could have made a PSD. If you thought the mute was false you could have made a staff report or asked nicely to be unmuted by Cian, leaving and joining back was not the answer to your problem of being muted.
I told u the mute is valid and the warn is valid. I told you I never left and joined to avoid a mute because I was already muted, while on the server. I never joined straight back when I got muted the second time. I told you that I couldn't have left to avoid punishment, since the punishment was already put on me. Is it my fault you guys unmuted me the first time I left? I didn't know @ still works, while muted, since my adverts for mugging did not. I also was going to PSD him, but then I got muted a second time and decided that can wait till I get on later. That is why I left the second time. I told you I got upset and wanted to leave. This was never to avoid punishment. the punishment was added to me as I was on, not after I left and of course. You were made aware of this by CIAN the individual that initiated this whole thing to begin with. You can see it how you explained it, but my POV is completely different. My intentions are way different than from what you are saying right now.

fzn

I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt here and unban you, take this as your final warning, should something like this happen again, you will not be unbanned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom