Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Veyko's Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name : Veyko
SteamID : STEAM_0:0:142020114
Date of ban issue : 17.04.24
Member of staff : Burketon + Sky1ine (?)
Ban reason :
1713390443106.png
Why should we unban you?:
First of all, ferrari had arrested me when I had bags on me, leaving me with a bug where I was stuck with the bags on me but I could not drop them.
I have been told by bugware that I am able to leave whilst arrested, although I CAN NOT leave whilst I'm getting arrested (Even then, I would just relog back into prison with the same amount of seconds left). There was no malicious intent behind this move
1713390519057.png
I personally do not believe I was at fault at this.

Thank you for your time,
Veyko.

Last edited:
i think he should be unbanned it was my fault i didn’t take the bags of him so he had to leave because of a glitch

Burketon

Senior-Moderator
Staff Member
Hi,
I have just spoken to SMT regarding this rule break and punishment. It is the view of SMT that retrying to get out of jail is still considered LTARP. I am unsure if the ban can be shortened but my honest recommendation would just to be more careful in the future.

Kindly
Burketon

rashy

Event Manager
Management
Appeals & Reports
Head-Admin
Forums Assistant
Staff Member
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom