Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Accepted vixcons Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Section A: Applicants background

1.1: What is your in-game name? vixcon
1.2 How old are you? 20
1.3 Do you have a working microphone? yes
1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? since the end of 2021
1.5 Are you fluent in English? yes
1.6 What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:1:209107124
1.7 What is your Discord? vixcon#0001
1.8 References (if any)? Azz , King ET

Section B: Definitions and critical thinking:

2.1: Define RDM and provide two examples: Random Death Match, Killing someone with no backing of a reason. 1: Bob is having a conversation with his friend Joe, Jim decides to walk out of spawn and kills Joe with no advert or any ill reason behind it. 2: Bob is raiding a base. Jim runs up and kill Bob without an advert for countering or having any sort of affiliation

2.2: Define NLR and provide two examples: New Life Rule, When you die you must forget everything as you are considered a new person. 1: Joe dies during a raid and attempts to make his way back to to continue the situation 2: Bob is a Police Officer and gets ran over. Bob comes back and tells everyone on the radio about who ran him over

2.3: Define FearRP and provide two examples: FearRP is when you are in a life threatening situation and must follow whatever you are told to do. 1: Joe and Bob are kidnapping Jim with guns pointing at him, Jim must now follow what they say or he will be killed 2: Jim is being mugged by Dylan and Bob with guns being pointed. Jim must drop the amount being mugged for and can't move or he will be killed

2.4: What is homophobia and provide two examples: Homophobia is discrimination of someone with a different sexual preference (Gay ,Lesbian ,Bi) 1: Jim finds out Bob is gay, Jim proceeds to follow him around calling him the F Slur 2: Joe Kills Dylan during a raid and Dylan calling him a gay cunt out of anger

2.5 What is racism and provide two examples: Racism is discrimination of another persons Race 1: Joe's Playermodel is an Asian Male. Jim sees this and decides to call him a ch**k. 2: Dylan starts spamming in OOC "THE ADMIN IS A N***ER" because the admin warned him

Please answer the following questions as if you were a Trial-Mod:

2.6: William has adverted carjack and stolen an NHS members vehicle. Joe reports him for failing to advert carjack. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? I would bring Joe to give me the rundown of what happened, I will then bring Willian and explain he has adverted to carjack but tell him he has Committed Crimes Against NHS for stealing a Ambulance as it is against server rules to commit any crimes again NHS Personnel. I will let Joe decide if I should warn him or not. I would inform William to read the MOTD then return them both to their original positions

2.7: Joe has reported William for shooting at him for no reason. William states that he was not shooting for no reason, he adverted PD raid. William has killed 6 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? I will bring Joe first to explain to me what has happened, I would then bring William to hear his side then I would check Logs at the same time. I will then explain to Joe that William has adverted a PD Raid and Joe was in the vicinity of the Raid hence why William has killed him. I would then return them both

2.8: Joe (Drug dealer) has built a base on the sidewalk. William raids Joes base with no advert. Joe kills William. William gets a new gun and drives straight back and kills Joe and sells all his drugs. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? I would bring them both to hear both sides of the story. I would tell William that he has raided with no advert so I would warn him for FTA and RDM. I would inform Joe that he cannot build on the sidewalk as a Drug Dealer as he needs to be a hobo to do that, I would also tell him that he has broken NLR for going back and killing William so i would warn him for breaking NLR. I would remind them both to read over the MOTD then return them

2.9: William as a Commander in the Police is hosting a meeting he adverts “PD meeting | Starting 5m | Important topics | No major crimes” Joe as a Jihad adverts bombing and ends up killing 10 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? I would bring William to a sit to explain to me what happened, I would then bring Joe to the sit and hear his side while i check the Logs for the Advert for PD Meeting. I would then tell Joe he will be banned for MRDM and request a Senior-Mod+ to ban him for MRDM. then Return William to his original Position

Section C: Questions

3.1: Why should we choose you over other applicants?
I feel i have the experience to meet the requirements to be staff on Riverside

3.2: If you were in a situation you did not know how to handle what would you do?
I would resort to the Staff Handbook and ask for higher up staff for advice on what to do

3.3: Do you have previous experience staffing servers?
Yes from Mod to Server Management

3.4: List three strengths that you have that will help you staff:
1: Leadership
2: Team Player
3: Active

3.5: List three weaknesses that may affect you when you’re staff:
1: Work is Shift based so Activity will be random
2: Get Hot Headed if pushed too much
3: no clue

3.6: Why do you want to be a staff member?
I want to be staff as I do keep running into situations where people will minge non-stop and i want to help stomp that out and give people the best experience they can have on Riverside Roleplay

3.7: Do you have any disabilities (or other issues) that may impact your ability as staff?
Nope

Have you received any help when creating this application? no
Do you consent to further fact-checking and background checking? yes

Last edited:
+1 mature, follows the rules and has great understanding of them, trusted within th community.

+1 this user is really mature, follows all of the rules and is trusted.

+1

Positives

• Playtime, also good activity
  • User in a respected higher role within PD
  • Good format to your staff app, so much easier to read
  • References from reputable staff in the community
  • Section B shows excellent understanding of the rules with good explanations
  • 2.6 to 2.9 show another good understanding of the rules and how to deal with the situations
  • 3.2 shows good skills to work independently as staff may not always be available
  • 3.3 Good experience within other servers and one role is highly respected with a lot of responsibilities

Negatives

3.1: Why should we choose you over other applicants?
I feel i have the experience to meet the requirements to be staff on Riverside
Feel as though the answer is rather short. Could have mentioned your previous experiences and include your interpersonal skills/qualities

3.5: List three weaknesses that may affect you when you’re staff:
1: Work is Shift based so Activity will be random
2: Get Hot Headed if pushed too much
3: no clue
Failure to answer the 3 weakness. Could have mentioned a weakness, but how you can turn it into a positive by using it to become a better person

+1 Good application, Followed Correct Format, Nice Examples, Good Guy, never had an issue with you and rules in my years of staffing.

King ET

Senior-Admin
Staff Member
+1

Knows the rules, Very active and I think they would be a good fit for staff.

Gatesway

Community Owner
Community Management
Accepted, contact Azz to arrange your interview.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom