Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Waddler/Xiao Ling's Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
didn't you also force someone to keep saying sorry to you in front everyone and threaten to get them banned if they don't say sorry

didn't you also force someone to keep saying sorry to you in front everyone and threaten to get them banned if they don't say sorry
No, Sodaman stated that but if you ask him it was a different individual.

-1 I Have had to deal with you a lot of times. You are well known to be a rule breaker and i really dont see why you should be staff if i am having to deal with you every time i am SOD. Good Luck - ⚜️ Legal Lee ⚜️

-1 I Have had to deal with you a lot of times. You are well known to be a rule breaker and i really dont see why you should be staff if i am having to deal with you every time i am SOD. Good Luck - ⚜️ Legal Lee ⚜️
I'm sorry but I don't believe you've ever dealt with me? you may have confusion since I've never received a punishment from you. I also don't really believe I'm a rule breaker

I'm sorry but I don't believe you've ever dealt with me? you may have confusion since I've never received a punishment from you. I also don't really believe I'm a rule breaker
May Be That Is So, but i do know that i have dealt with you and your friends quite a lot, especially with RDM complaints, i may be mistaken that you are a good person, but it is just the people that you are with, that kind of ruin your reputation for me. In all of this i just want to give you a good luck (y)

May Be That Is So, but i do know that i have dealt with you and your friends quite a lot, especially with RDM complaints, i may be mistaken that you are a good person, but it is just the people that you are with, that kind of ruin your reputation for me. In all of this i just want to give you a good luck (y)
Thank you very much mate. I apologise for the behaviour of the people i'm associated with.

Change my vote to a -1 due to this :

Harrasses players right after they get unbanned + being racist by saying "stop bombing ukraine you little eastern european shit"

the fact that hes trying to post a staff app after being racist to a player is ridiculous, BIG -1

Change my vote to a -1 due to this :

Harrasses players right after they get unbanned + being racist by saying "stop bombing ukraine you little eastern european shit"
-1 due to this video

jakey

Staff Manager
Forums Manager
Head-Admin
Staff Management
Staff Member
Graphics Designer
Minge, immature. Dealt with you a few times on SOD

Jacko Chan

Staff Member
Have been in numerous situations with you while on SOD.

And as you can tell from above this user is not fit for the team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom